Doogee Y9 Plus Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Doogee Y9 Plus Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Doogee Y9 Plus Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Doogee Y9 Plus Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Doogee Y9 Plus Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Doogee Y9 Plus Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Doogee Y9 Plus Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Doogee Y9 Plus Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool|
Doogee Y9 Plus Key Spec
Dimensions158.7 x 77.1 x 8.4 mm
BuildFront/back glass, aluminum frame
SIMHybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Display TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size6.3 inches, 99.1 cm2 (~83.6% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution1080 x 2280 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~404 ppi density)
Touch ScreenYes, up to 5 fingers
Display ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 4
– 2.5D Curved Glass
Operating SystemAndroid 9.0 (Pie)
ChipsetMediatek MT6763V Helio P23 (16 nm)
CPUOcta-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
RAM (Memory)4 GB
Storage Capacity64 GB
Card SlotYes, up to 128 GB via microSD card (uses dedicated slot)
Call RecordPractically Unlimited
Camera TypeTriple Lenses
Camera Sensor(s)16 + 8 + 8 megapixel main camera
White balance settings
Flash type – single LED
Secondary rear camera – 8 MP (ultra-
Wide-angle lens – 130° (#2)
Third rear camera – 8 MP
LED FlashYes, single-LED flash
Camera TypeSingle Lens
Speaker LocationChin, below display
Audio Jack TypeYes, 3.5mm audio jack
Sound EnhancementsActive Noise Cancelation with a dedicated mic
– NxP Box Audio enhanced
USBMicro USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
Wi-fiWi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Battery CapacityNon-removable Li-Polymer 4350 mAh battery
Fast ChargingYes, 10W fast charging
Talk TimeUp to 29 hours
Stand-byUp to 600 hours
Music PlayUp to 52 hours
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Why you need Doogee Y9 Plus Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the DOOGEE Y9 PLUS Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Doogee Y9 Plus Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Doogee Y9 Plus stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Doogee Y9 Plus Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Doogee Y9 Plus is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: DOOGEE Y9 PLUS USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Doogee Y9 Plus Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.