Blu G9 Pro Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Blu G9 Pro Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Blu G9 Pro Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Blu G9 Pro Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Blu G9 Pro Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Blu G9 Pro Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Blu G9 Pro Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Blu G9 Pro Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Software needed||Recovery, Sp Flash Tool. QFL|
Blu G9 Pro Key Spec
Also Known AsBLU G9 Pro
StatusAvailable. Released 2019, August
Dimensions155.4 x 71.8 x 8 mm (6.12 x 2.83 x 0.31 in)
Weight165 g (5.82 oz)
BuildFront glass, Plastic body
SIMDual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Display TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size6.3 inches, 99.1 cm2 (~84.8% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution1080 x 2340 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~407 ppi density)
Touch ScreenYes, up to 5 fingers
Display ProtectionScratch Resistant Glass
– 2.5D Curved Glass
Operating SystemAndroid 9.0 (Pie)
ChipsetMediatek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm)
CPUOcta-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
RAM (Memory)4 GB
Storage Capacity64 GB
Card SlotYes, up to 128 GB via microSD card
Call RecordPractically Unlimited
Camera TypeTriple Lenses
Camera Sensor(s)16 MP + 5 MP + 20 MP main camera
White balance settings
LED FlashYes, Single-LED
Camera TypeSingle Lens
4-level AI face Beauty
Speaker LocationPlaced at the back of the device
Audio Jack TypeYes, 3.5mm audio jack
Sound EnhancementsActive noise cancellation with dedicated mic
USBMicro USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB OTG
BluetoothBluetooth 4.0, A2DP
Wi-fiWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Battery CapacityNon-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
Fast ChargingYes, Mediatek Pump Express
Talk TimeUp to 33h (2G) / Up to 25 h (3G)
Stand-byUp to 750 h (2G) / Up to 600 h (3G)
Music PlayUp to 41 hours
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Why you need Blu G9 Pro Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the BLU G9 PRO Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Blu G9 Pro Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Blu G9 Pro stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Blu G9 Pro Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Blu G9 Pro is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: BLU G9 PRO USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Blu G9 Pro Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Blu G9 Pro Stock Firmware Rom