DloaderR Tool is a Windows Computer application that allows you to flash or install Spreadtrum/Unisoc Chipset .pac based Stock Firmware (ROM) on devices.
Her on this page, we will share all the versions of the DloaderR Tool for you.
DloaderR Tool Features
Support .pac Format:
It supports flashing or install the .pac based Stock Firmware on the devices running on the Spreadtrum/Unisoc Chipset. You can easily find the .pac based file in the Stock Firmware of your Spreadtrum/Unisoc device.
It comes as a portable application, which means you don’t have to install the DloaderR application on the computer to use it. Download and extract the DloaderR Application on your Computer > Open DloaderR.exe file to launch the Application.
Support Spreadtrum/Unisoc Chipset:
It comes in support of devices running on the Spreadtrum/Unisoc Chipset, whether it’s a FeaturePhone, Smartphone or Tablets. After installing the provided SPD Driver on the computer, the DloaderR application can easily detect the connected Spreadtrum/Unisoc device and get ready to flash the firmware on the device.
It allows you to Flash or installs Stock Firmware (ROM) on devices powered by Spreadtrum/Unisoc Chipset. All you need to have the correct firmware (.pac) of your Spreadtrum/Unisoc device > Launch the Tool > Load the .pac Firmware > Click on Start Downloading to begin the flashing or installation process (see complete guide).
How to use DloaderR Tool To Flash Pac Firmware
- Download and install this SPD Driver on your Computer (if in case the SPD Drivers are not already installed on the computer, then SKIP this Step).
- Download the desired Stock Firmware (Spreadtrum/Unisoc .pac based) of your Device SKIP this Step if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware
- Now, Extract the downloaded DloaderR on your computer, once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open DloaderR.exe to launch the tool,
- Once the DloaderR is launched, you will be able to see the following Screen.
- Click on the Load Packet Button.
- Locate the .pac Firmware on your computer (assuming you have already downloaded the firmware of your device on the computer) and Click on Open Button:
- Now, Connect your Spreadtrum/Unisoc Mobile device to the Computer (make sure your device is Power Off).
- Click on Start Downloading Button to Begin the Flashing or Installation process.
- Now, the Flashing process may take a couple of minutes to complete the installation process.
- Once the Installation process is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message on the tool.
- Now, Close the DloaderR and Disconnect your Spreadtrum/Unisoc Device from the Computer.
Congratulations! Now Restart your Mobile device and you’re ready to use it.
Download DloaderR Tool
DloaderR Application is compatible with all versions of Windows OS, including Windows XP to Windows 10 (x32 or x64 bit). If in case you were looking for the latest version of the DloaderR Flash Tool, then use the following links to get it on your computer:
v2.9.3: DloaderR_v2.9.3.zip – Latest