Elephone G7 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Elephone G7 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Elephone G7 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Elephone G7 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Elephone G7 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Elephone G7 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Elephone G7 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Elephone G7 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 4.4|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
Elephone G7 Key Spec
- 1.4GHz Octa-core Processor
- 1GB ram
- HSPDA 900/2100
- GSM 850/900/100/1900
- Android v4.4 KitKat
- Dual SIM support feature
- Up to 100kpbs downloads speeds on 2G networks
- Up to 54.57mpbs downloads speeds on 3G networks
- WIFI Hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0,
- Touch Screen Keyboard
- Option of Pristine White and Black color variants
- Plastic body cover
- Weight 185g
- EMUI 2.3 skin
- removable battery case
- 16M colours
- 5.5 inch Capacitive Touch Screen
- Dimension(mm) of 156.20×71.50×8.50
- Resolution of 720×1280
- 1GB RAM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8916
- 32GB External memory card support
- 8GB internal memory (ROM)
- MP3 AMR, WAV AAC, MP3,MIDI,OGG… player, background playback, and album art cover
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Stereo FM radio
- Front-facing camera of 2.0MP 1600 x 1200-pixel picture quality also optimized for video calls
- 13MP rear camera 2592 x 1944-pixel with LED flash
Other Amazing Features
- GPS support
- No NFC
- No Infred
- No WIFI direct
- No HDMI
- No MHL
- Java Support
- A-GPS Navigation
- WIFI Hotspot
- Video Call
- GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi/3.75G internet connectivity
- MP4/3GP video player with support for more codecs through third-party applications
- MicroUSB 3.0
- Browser support Flash
- Light Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- No Barometer
- Pre Installed Google applications like BBM, Facebook, Whatsapp, Gmail,YouTube, Calendar, Search etc
- 3D games support like Fruit Ninja, Angry Birds, Gta, Talking Tom…
- Full access to Google Play Store with over 500,000 applications available for downloads
- Battery Capacity Li-ion 2050mAh
- Talk Time
- Standby Time
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Elephone G7 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the ELEPHONE G7 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Elephone G7 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Elephone G7 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Elephone G7 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Elephone G7 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: ELEPHONE G7 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Elephone G7 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Elephone G7 Stock Firmware Rom