Download Honor 10 Lite B113 Firmware update. if you own Honor 10 Lite Smartphone then You are on the right post to download the latest Firmware update for your device. The Honor 10 Lite B113 Firmware update is available for all it’s users via The OTA So You Can Check For update From about_Phone/System_update Section. if you are not getting the Update via OTA, you can Download and flash the update after reading this post to the end.
The B113 update For Honor 10 Lite Comes with Latest Google Security Patches. A Complete Changelog File of the update is also attached with the Firmware You can Check it before Download.
Honor 10 Lite Key Spec
The Honor 10 Lite is a budget offering from the Chinese smartphone maker. It sports a big 6.21-inch display with a 91 per cent screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by a HiSilicon Kirin 710SoC and has 4GB of RAM with 64GB of storage. The higher variant of this phone offers 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. The Honor 10 Lite is a dual SIM device with support for dual 4G as well as VoLTE, the hybrid SIM slot also allows storage expansion upto 512GB. It has a dual camera setup at the back which consist of a 13-megapixel primary camera and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. At the front it has a 24-megapixel selfie shooter that is positioned in the dewdrop notch. It has a 3400mAh battery and has a 10W charger in the box.
- Device: Honor 10 Lite
- Model No: HRY-LX1/L21
- Android OS: 9.0
- Version: 184.108.40.206/220.127.116.11
- EMUI: 9.XX
- Firmware: B113
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : up to 2 GB
1.Must Create a backup of Your ROM and Personal data.
2.it will Erase all your Data Include Personal information.
3. Make Sure Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
4. Method 3 is the best. dload Method only for MM Devices with SD card update. Method 1& 2 are optional.
- Nov 2018 Security Patch
How to Install the B113Firmware update on Honor 10 Lite:
- Download HiSuit From Here
- Set the DNS address 18.104.22.168 in Your network connection.
- Connect the phone with PC With HiSuite Running, wait until it Installs the mobile application and join the phone.
- In HiSuite, Click “Update” and agree to Install the update found. Then Cancel the Installation, go to the folder C: \ Users \% username% \ Documents \ HiSuite \ ROM . Replace files with the extension “.zip.dbk” with pre-downloaded firmware files ( update.zip, update_full_ * .zip, update_data_full_public.zip ).
- Again, Click “Update” and see that the firmware is loaded 100%, after which the download will Start on the Phone.
- Restoring the DNS settings to the original value, since during the update authentication, an error like “Server is not available” is possible.
- When the firmware is downloaded – the phone will reboot and start the installation
Method 2 With twrp:
- Download update Package From above
- Download HuRupdater.zip and Move it to Device Storage along with update file.
- Make Sure all Files (Like full, public, and update zip) available in Same Folder
- Reboot Phone to twrp Recovery. Go to backup and Create a nandroid backup
- Go to Install and Install HURupdater.zip. Done Reboot system Now.
- if the Phone is not bootup Then Flash no verity opt Encrypt.zip. Done
Harry-L21BC432E8R1P12B113 (22.214.171.124) HRY-LX1-CUSTC432B8 (126.96.36.199)