Huawei is making more effort to bring the best to it user they have roll out it first Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow beta for Honor 6 (H60-L04) in India via OTA. This update is based on the new Emotion UI 4.0 interface with great performance still at Beta
Honor 6 OTA Details
- Device: Huawei Honor 6
- Model: H60-L04
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B803
- Build Number: H60-L04C675B803
- Required Version: B550
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Country: India
- Date: 10.01.2016
- Status: Official (Beta)
- Type: Incremental OTA
- File Name: update.zip
How to Update
As mentioned earlier, this is a beta build so it is bound to carry bugs that can badly impact the stability of this firmware. Proceed with caution!
- This OTA package can only be installed on H60-L04 running the Indian B550 Lollipop firmware.
- Download the B803 OTA package from above and make sure it’s named as ‘update.zip’.
- Copy this update.zip package to the top directory level of your device’s external microSD card, into a folder named ‘dload’.
- After that disconnect the USB cable and open Updater.
- Tap menu > Local update, select the update.zip package and install it.
- Your phone will automatically reboot into its recovery to start the upgrade process.
- You’re recommended to perform a hard reset to ensure smoother usability.