honor 9A DA File has Now been available for Download & Now You can Download it From the Download Section of the page. You can use it to flash the device and to bypass FRP on honor 9A.
Why would I need an MTK Secure Boot DA File?
If you try flashing MTK devices that have Secure Boot with SP Flash tool then you’ll run into Authentication or Buffer Errors. In boxes like CM2, NCK or Miracle, you’ll encounter a Secure Boot! error. To flash such devices, you’ll need a Secure Boot DA file. It’ll also come in handy when trying to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP).
The honor 9A Run on android 10.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6762 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that Supports Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G. The device comes with 3GB of RAM and 64GB of storage can be expandable via SD card.
How to use honor 9A DA File:
With NCK Box:
- Open NCK and Click on FRP-PATTERN-PRIVACY-RESET
- click select custom loader
- navigate to your DA file and select the DA you wanted to use.
- Click on [FM] Reset FRP / [FM] Means Flash Mode
- Open NCK Loader
- Click on settings
- Navigate to your DA file and select the DA you wanted to use.
- back to Service Tab
- click Reset FRP
With SP Flash tools:
- In SP Flash tools You can Select DA file in the Main Tab of the tool.
- honor 9A DA File: Download