Huawei Honor 6 Plus (PE-TL10) has officially received the final C900B334 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update in Russia
Prerequisites: As far as this firmware’s compatibility is concerned, you can install it over a wide range of builds that carry C900B334 market number.
This site or the developers are not responsible if you damage or brick your device.Do it at your own risk and follow the instruction properly
Backup important files stored on your device before proceeding with the steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have a backup of all your important files.
How to Update Huawei Honor 6 Plus (TL10 ) to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop B334 Firmware:
- Download Huawei Honor 6 Plus Lollipop B334 Stock Firmware and extract it.
- Copy the extracted ‘dload’ folder to the top directory level of your phone’s external microSD card.
- Disconnect the USB cable and open Updater app.Tap menu > Local Update.
- Choose the full Update.app package and flash it.
- Alternatively, simply reboot the device while holding Vol up + Vol down + Power simultaneously after the copying ‘dload’.