Innjoo Max 3 Pro LTE Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Innjoo Max 3 Pro LTE Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Innjoo Max 3 Pro LTE Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Innjoo Max 3 Pro LTE Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Innjoo Max 3 Pro LTE Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Innjoo Max 3 Pro LTE Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Innjoo Max 3 Pro LTE Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Innjoo Max 3 Pro LTE Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 6.0|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool. QFL|
Innjoo Max 3 Pro LTE Key Spec
- Platform: Android 5.1 (Lollipop), InnUI
- Processor: 1.0GHz quad-core Processor (Mediatek MTK6735P)
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Colours: Gold, Grey, Rose Gold
- Dimension: XX x XX x 8.6 mm
- Weight: –
- SIM Type: SIM1: Micro-SIM, SIM2: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM, Dual Standby
- Display: 6.0-inch IPS Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (244ppi)
- Display Protection: 2.5D diamond cut Glass, Full Lamination
- Rear Camera: 13 MP Camera, 1080p HD Video
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus, Dual-LED Flash, Geo-tagging, Panorama
- Front Camera: 8 MP Camera, Autofocus
- Built-in Storage: 32 GB Storage
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 128GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- 2G CDMA 1X: No
- 3G WCDMA: 900 / 2100MHz
- 3G CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes, up to 48kbps
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes, up to 21Mbps
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.0
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes, microUSB 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol:
- Music Player: Yes, mp3, WAV, FLAC, eACC+
- Video Player: Yes, MPEG4, H.263, H.264, XviD
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, GPS with A-GPS
- Maps: Yes, Google Maps
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: No
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: No
- Barometer: No
- Pedometer: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
- Iris Scanner: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: –
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant:
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: No (download at store)
- Document Viewer: No (download at store)
- Document Editor: No (download at store)
- Battery: 4000 mAh Li-Po Battery (Non-Removable)
- Standby Time: –
- Talktime: up to 19 hours
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Innjoo Max 3 Pro LTE Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Innjoo Max 3 Pro LTE Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Innjoo Max 3 Pro LTE Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Innjoo Max 3 Pro LTE stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Innjoo Max 3 Pro LTE Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Innjoo Max 3 Pro LTE is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: ZOPO HERO 1 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Innjoo Max 3 Pro LTE Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Innjoo Max 3 Pro LTE Stock Firmware Rom