Want to download an MP3 track from SoundCloud for offline listening? This article will show you how to download any songs from SoundCloud to your iPhone or iPad for offline listening.
1. Subscribe to SoundCloud Go or Go+
You can subscribe to SoundCloud Go ($4.99/month) or SoundCloud Go+ ($9.99/month) and download music to the app for offline listening. These subscriptions also allow you to use the app without ads. By purchasing a SoundCloud subscription, you are sponsoring your favorite artists who upload their music to the site for free.
Note. For Russia, this subscription can only be issued through a VPN.
2. Use the command to download songs from SoundCloud for free
Here’s how to download music from SoundCloud to your iPhone or iPad:
1) Download the Soundcloud Downloader command and add it to iPhone. If you have iOS 14 and below, make sure your device is allowed to run untrusted commands.
2) Open the SoundCloud app or SoundCloud website and find the song you want to save as mp3.
3) Click the button with three dots next to the song.
4) Scroll the list of applications to the left and click ” More “.
5) In the share menu, find and select ” Soundcloud Downloader”.
6) In all notifications, tap Allow Once or Allow Always.
7) Select a download location in the Files app and click Done.
8) Open the Files app and navigate to the folder where you saved the downloaded track from SoundCloud. You can now open this MP3 file to listen to the track.
If this command does not work for you, try another one.
3. Download music from SoundCloud via web services
If you do not want to use commands, then you can simply use third-party web services.
1) Open the SoundCloud app or website and copy the link to the song. You can do this by clicking the three-dot button > Copy Link.
2) Open the site forhub.io in Safari.
3) Paste the copied link to the track from SoundCloud and click “Download the song”.
4) The song will automatically be saved to your Downloads folder.
5) Open the Files app and go to the Downloads folder, here you will find the downloaded track from SoundCloud.
Now you can listen to downloaded music without the Internet or, for example, make a ringtone for iPhone.