Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960U1 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960U1 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960U1 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960U1 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960U1 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960U1 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960U1 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960U1 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0|
Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960U1 Key Spec
- Platform: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Processor: Octa-core 4 x 2.8 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4 x 1.7 GHz Cortex-A55 (Exynos 9810)- EMEA CPU
Octa-core 4 x 2.7 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver (Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 845) – USA & China
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP18 – EMEA, Adreno 630 – USA & China
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Colours: Midnight Black, Coral Blue, Titanium Gray, Lilac Purple
- Dimension: 147.7 x 68.7 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 163g
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM or Single SIM
- Display: 5.8-inch, Super-AMOLED capacitive touchscreen,
2960 X 1440 pixels (570 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Rear Camera: 12MP camera, 2160p [email protected], 1080p [email protected], 720p [email protected]
- Rear Camera Features: f/1.5-2.4, 26mm, 1/2.5″, 1.4 µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, phase detection, Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
- Front Camera: 8MP camera, 1440p [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: Yes, 64GB/128GB/256GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 200GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: –
- HSPA+: Yes, 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE-A (6CA) Cat18 1200/200
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE aptX
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: USB Type-C (USB 3.1)
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (rear)
- Iris Scanner: Yes
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes, Bixby
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: Yes
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Dust Resistant: Yes
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 3, 000 mAh non removable Li-ion battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Why you need Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960U1 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the SAMSUNG GALAXY S9 SM-G960U1 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960U1 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom Rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960U1 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960U1 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960U1 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Odin Samsung Tool
- Install the Latest Driver: Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960U1 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How to Flash Samsung Stock Rom using Odin
These are the instructions to flash Samsung Stock ROM (original firmware) using Odin on Windows Computer.
Requirements: Your Samsung Smartphone should have at least 30-40 percent to perform the flashing process.
Flash Samsung Stock Rom using Odin
- Download and install Samsung USB Driver on your computer. In case you have already installed the Samsung USB Driver on your computer then Skip this step.
- Download (Stock ROM compatible with your device) and extract it on your computer.
- Now, Enable USB Debugging on your Samsung Galaxy Device. To enable USB Debugging: Open Settings & Developers Option > USB Debugging & Tick to enable.
- (Developers Option is hidden for Android 4.2.2 or above, to show the developer option Go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (Tap on it for 5-8 times).
- Power Off your Samsung Device.
- Now, you have to boot into Download mode. To boot into Download Mode: Press and Hold Volume Down Key, Home Key and Power Key. When the phone vibrates Leave the Power Key but Keep holding the Volume Down Key and Home key. You will boot into the Download Mode.
- In the Download mode, you will be able to see a Warning Yellow Triangle Sign. In this situation, you have to press the Volume up key to continue.
- Download and extract Odin on your computer. After extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open Odin3 and connect your phone to the computer.
- Once you have connected the phone to the computer, Odin will automatically recognize the device and show “Added” message at the lower-left panel.
- Once your device is detected by Odin, click on the “PDA” button and select the tar.md5 file that you have extracted in Step #2.
- Now, click on the “Start” button in Odin to begin the Flashing process.
- Once you see, the Green Pass Message then remove the USB cable from the device (during this process, your device will restart automatically).
- Your Samsung Device will now be stuck at boot (boot loop). Now, You have to boot into Stock Recovery Mode, To Enable Stock Recovery mode: Press and Hold Volume UP key, Home Key, Power Key. When the phone vibrates Leave the Power Key but Keep holding the Volume UP Key and the Home key. You will boot into the Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode, Wipe Data/factory reset.
- Once Cache Data is cleared, Select Restart Phone Now from the recovery menu.
- Now, your Samsung Device will restart without any issue with the Stock Rom you have flashed.