YGDP Tool allows you to flash CPB base format stock firmware on your Android Device. Here on this page, we have managed to share the latest and oldest version of YGDP Tool.
YGDP Tool Features
Flash Resource File:
It allows you to flash the PreResource file (img) on your Android Device. To Flash, the PreResource file, Open the YGDP, and Click on the Config then after under Please select PreResource file, locate the IMG file that you want to flash on your device and click on Start to begin flashing.
Flash Stock Firmware:
It allows you to flash stock or custom firmware on your Android Device in CPB Format only. Simply Install the YGDP utility on your computer, then launch it. After launching you will be asked to enter a password, enter 369 as the password.
Then after loading the CPB Firmware on YGDP utility and connect your device to the computer. Once the firmware is fully loaded, click on Start to begin flashing the firmware.
It also allows you to check the device name, check eMMC CID, check fuse info, check instruments info (but this feature is only available for Qualcomm Chipset devices).
How to Flash CPB firmware using YGDP Tool
These are the instructions to flash or install .cpb firmware (ROM) using the YGDP Tool.
Caution: Flashing or installing firmware (ROM) using the YGDP Flash Tool will wipe the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you to take a backup of your data before using the tool.
Flashing .cpb firmware (ROM) using the YGDP Tool (Steps)
- Download the Android USB Drivers and install it on your computer. If Android Drivers is already installed on your computer then SKIP this Step.
- Download, extract and install the YGDP Tool on your computer
- Open YGDP Flashing Tool (You can open it from the Start menu or directly from the installed folder C:\YLXZGJ > YGDP > YGDP_Assembly.exe).
- Once it is launched
- Now, enter the Password 369 or 9527 and click on Login button:
- Once you are able to see the main screen of YGDP Flash Tool, then click on the Config button:
- Under the Select CPB File, Click on the Browse button and Locate the CPB firmware that you want to flash or install on your mobile device:
- Click on the Apply button.
- Connect your mobile device to the computer (make sure it is power off and battery installed):
- Now, click on the Start Button to begin the flashing.
- Once Flashing is completed you will be able to see green Upgrade Successful message.
Congratulations, Close the YGDP Flash Tool and disconnect your Mobile from the computer and restart it.
Download YGDP Tool
YGDP Flash Tool Setup V5.00 – latest