Zopo SPEED 7 Stock Rom Firmware Flash File
This post contains the Zopo SPEED 7 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Zopo SPEED 7 smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Zopo SPEED 7 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Zopo SPEED 7 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Zopo SPEED 7 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Zopo SPEED 7 Key Spec
ModelSpeed 7 (ZP951)
Released24 September, 2015
Dimensions5.75 in x 2.78 in x 0.34 in
Display TypeIPS FHD Capacitive Touchscreen
Size5.0 inch, FHD
Resolution1920 x 1080 Pixel
Pixel Density440.58 PPI
440.58 PPI Pixel Per Inch
IPS Capacitive Touch
CPUOcta-core 1.5Ghz ARM Cortex-A53
RAM (Memory)3GB LPDDR3
Memory Card SlotYes
Operating SystemAndroid 5.1 Lollipop OS
Dual SIMDual SIM with Micro SIM Compatibility
Wi-fiYes Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless internet
GPSYes With A-GPS, GLONASS
Capacity2500mAh Li-Polymer Battery
Video PlaybackUp to 6.8 Hours
FM RadioYes Support FM Radio
Ring TonesYes Mp3, AAC+
4G LTEFDD-LTE 800/1800/2600MHz
SpeedDownload up to 100 Mbps, Upload Up to 50Mbps in 4G LTE Network
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Zopo SPEED 7 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device.
You can use the Zopo SPEED 7 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick Zopo SPEED 7.
The Zopo SPEED 7 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any Zopo SPEED 7 device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot Zopo SPEED 7.
You can also use the Zopo SPEED 7 stock rom firmware to unroot your Zopo SPEED 7 device completely. After flashing the official Zopo SPEED 7 stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues on Zopo SPEED 7.
Your Zopo SPEED 7 might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the stock firmware for Zopo SPEED 7.
How To Flash Zopo SPEED 7 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Volia your are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
This site will not take responsibility if any damage that may happen to your device
Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.
Any Update on ZOPO Speed 7 Stock Rom will be posted on this blog
ZOPO Speed 7 Stock Rom
Android 6.0 ROM