FiGi NOTE 1C Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the FiGi NOTE 1C Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your FiGi NOTE 1C Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked, and wish to return it to its factory state.
Then this FiGi NOTE 1C Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide you on how to flash the right official FiGi NOTE 1C Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy to follow. We have listed the FiGi NOTE 1C Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
FiGi NOTE 1C Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||FiGi NOTE 1C Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool|
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 11 Feature List
- Message bubbles and ‘priority’ conversations
- Redesigned notifications
- New Power Menu with smart home controls
- New Media playback widget
- Resizable picture-in-picture window
- Screen recording
- Smart app
- New Recent apps screen
- Back gesture sensitivity
- iPhone-like screenshot visuals
- Dark mode scheduling
- Single-time app permissions
- Voice access – controlling your phone with your voice
Why you need FiGi NOTE 1C Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device’s Firmware after purchasing it. You will need your device to stock Rom for the following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the FIGI NOTE 1C Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The FiGi NOTE 1C Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the FiGi NOTE 1C stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the FiGi NOTE 1C Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your FiGi NOTE 1Cis at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: FIGI NOTE 1C USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[*] Caution: On Mediatek-powered devices, We do NOT recommend Flash the Preloader.bin. As it may brick the device, we recommend you to Untick the Preloader while Flashing the firmware.
How To Flash FiGi NOTE 1C Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Disable the SLA Authentication by following this Guide
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the Stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formatting process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding the volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding the power button only so that the flashing process will start working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode, and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
How to flash this device using Tecno Transsion Flash Tool
- Download and extract the Tecno flash tool from here
- Launch SWD_AfterSales inside the extracted folder
- Click on the settings icon
- Click on the Load button
- Select the scatter file inside the stock ROM folder of the device you want to flash
- Select either Firmware Upgrade or Format + Download from the drop-down menu.
- Click Confirm Button.
- Now turn off and connect your device to your PC.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete.
- Reboot device
If you see a checksum error while loading the scatter file, copy checksumgen.exe into the firmware folder and then launch it.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
FiGi NOTE 1C Stock Firmware Rom