Greetings to you we are here with another beautiful tutorial for you. If you are on this page, that means you are a Nokia user looking for how to Flash Nokia Firmware using OST Tool. Before going into in the tutorial itself, i will like to give you tell you something about the Nokia flashier OST.
What is OST?
OST stands for Online Service tool. This Nokia Flasher is a tool that is design used to flash Nokia device back to original state. You can flash any Nokia device Stock Rom firmware using OST tool. If you are looking to flash Nokia device Firmware, then OST is the tool you need. Only Authorizes Nokia Service Partners register PC can only use this tool earlier, but the good news is that any Customer End PC use this tool without any problem.
You heard me right! Yes! Now we have a OST tool working for all PC by using the patched OST tool provided in this post. All tanks to Quixote78 for patching the OST tool and the step by steps guide on how to install the firmware. Full Credits goes to him for this work.
If you have bricked your Nokia device, then this unique guide will be helpful to unbrick it. If you have rooted or installed any custom Rom, then this post will help you to revert to stock ROM. This way you can claim the warranty given to you.
The Merit of Using Online Service Tool
- Fix lag or battery issue.
- Unbrick any Nokia device.
- You can revert to stock ROM anytime on any Nokia devices.
- Downgrade or Upgrade
- Flashing firmware on any Nokia smartphone is made easy.
- Fix boot loop issue or the soft brick on any Nokia device
- Unroot your device.
How to Flash Nokia Firmware using OST
- First of all, Make sure you have downloaded the files in this post such as Nokia OST LA File and Patch File
- Now unpack the OST file and Install the software on your PC.
- Don’t open the OST Software after installation, now you have to unpack the patch file using this password: 123.
- Now open the installed OST program folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\OST LA)
- In the Above folder, you will see the .exe file which you have to replace from the extracted patch file folder.
- Unpack the software with 7zip
- Launch the OST LA Patched from the same folder mentioned above by double left click on the .exe file.
- If you have done correctly, you will open the OST Tool without it requesting login and password to hookup with the Nokia server.
- Select the original software
- Now boot the Nokia device into download mode
- Connect your USB cable to the PC with Nokia.
- After your Nokia device has entered into Download mode, the button Edit Phone Information will be available for you. Push the button and wait for an error (like failed to reboot to FTM mode) being appeared. Press OK and see the button Next should be activated.
- After the above, Next become active, press on it and wait for the flashing process to complete or have a drink not to kill time.
- Your Nokia device will reboot, and you may congratulate oneself.
Congratulation! You have successfully flashed your Nokia device Using Online Service tool.
You can download the Nokia’s PC Flasher software, Online Service Tool, from the link given below. The OST is used to install the Stock firmware on Nokia device. Installing a Stock firmware by yourself is a good thing: It saves you time from going through the inconvenience of visiting a Nokia centre service to get software repaired on your smartphone. You can go back to stock Rom on your Nokia device using this.