Gigaset GS190Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Gigaset GS190Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Gigaset GS190Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked, and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Gigaset GS190Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide you on how to flash the right official Gigaset GS190Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Gigaset GS190Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Gigaset GS190Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Gigaset GS190Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool|
|Download Gigaset GS80 Stock Rom Firmware Flash File|
Gigaset GS190Key Spec
Dimensions156.5 mm (H), 74 mm (W), 9.5 mm (D)
Size6.1 in (inches)
Resolution1560 x 720 Pixel
Pixel Density282 ppi (pixels per inch)
Display ProtectionMaterial 2.5D glass with a scratch-resistant and anti-smudge surface
CPUUp to 2.0 GHz, 4G LTE up to Cat-4
GPUARM Mali-G72 MP3, 900 MHz, Cores: 3
RAM (Memory)2 GB
Internal Storage16 GB
Memory Card SlotYes upto 256 GB
SensorsGravity sensor, Proximity sensor, Brightness sensor, Geometric sensor (E-compass)
Operating SystemPure Android 9.0 Pie
Rear Camera13 MP
Front Camera8 MP
Dual SIMDual-SIM (two nano-SIM cards) plus one microSD card
Wi-fiIEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4G and 5G
Capacity4000 mAh / 3.85V Lithium Polymer Akku
Speed800 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 MHz
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Why you need Gigaset GS190Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for the following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the GIGASET GS190Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Gigaset GS190Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Gigaset GS190stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Gigaset GS190Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Ulefone Note 7Tis at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: GIGASET GS190USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[*] Caution: On Mediatek powered devices, We do NOT recommend Flash the Preloader.bin. As it may brick the device, therefore we recommend you to Untick the Preloader while Flashing the firmware.
How To Flash Gigaset GS190Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the Stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formatting process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding the power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode, and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
How to flash this device using Tecno Transsion Flash Tool
- Download and extract Tecno flash tool from here
- Launch SWD_AfterSales inside the extracted folder
- Click on the settings icon
- Click on the Load button
- Select the scatter file inside the stock ROM folder of the device you want to flash
- Select either Firmware Upgrade or Format + Download from the drop down menu.
- Click Confirm Button.
- Now turn off and connect your device to your PC.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete.
- Reboot device
If while loading the scatter file you see a checksum error, copy checksumgen.exe into the firmware folder and then launch it.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Gigaset GS190Stock Firmware Rom