Gionee M2017 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Gionee M2017 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Gionee M2017 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Gionee M2017 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Gionee M2017 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Gionee M2017 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Gionee M2017 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Gionee M2017 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 6.0|
Gionee M2017 Key Spec
- Platform: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), Amigo OS 3.5
- Processor: Octa-core Processor: 1.95GHz quad-core & 1.4GHz quad-core (Qualcomm Snapdragon 653)
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Colours: Gold, Black
- Dimension: 155.2 x 77.6 x 7.4 mm
- Weight: 238 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM
- Display: 5.7-inch AMOLED Display, 1440 x 2560 pixels (515ppi)
- Screen Protection: Sapphire Glass
- Rear Camera: Dual 12MP + 13 MP Camera, 2160p ultra HD 4K Video
- Rear Camera Features: LED Flash, HDR, PDAF Autofocus, 2X Optical Zoom, Geo-tagging, Face Detection, Panorama
- Front Camera: 8 MP Camera
- Built-in Storage: 128GB
- Memory Card Support: No
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- 2G CDMA 1X: No
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100MHz
- 3G CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes, up to 48kbps
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes, up to 21Mbps
- HSPA+: Yes, up to 42Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes, up to 300 Mbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type C
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: IMAP4, POP3, SMTP
- Music Player: Yes, mp3, WAV, FLAC, eACC+
- Video Player: Yes, MPEG4, H.263, H.264, XviD
- FM Radio: Yes (with RDS)
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Navigation: Yes, GPS with A-GPS
- Maps: Yes, Google Maps
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Front)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Battery: 7000 mAh Battery (non-removable)
- Talktime: up to 25 hours
- Standby Time: up to 915 hours
- Video Playback: up to 25 hours
- Fast Charging: Yes (Quickcharge 3.0), Charge to 83% in 30 minutes
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Gionee M2017 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Gionee M2017 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Gionee M2017 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Gionee M2017 stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Gionee M2017 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Gionee M2017 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- Install the Latest Driver: Gionee M2017 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Gionee M2017 Firmware via recovery.
- Make sure you have the Gionee stock recovery on your device.
- Get a good removable SDCard for better flashing of the stock Rom.
- Copy the downloaded Stock firmware to your SD Card.
- Insert the SD Card into your S10CL smartphone.
- Power it Off.
- Now Press and hold the volume UP and POWER button consecutively and do not release it.
- Wait till it enters the Recovery Mode. ( do not worry, It is not Chinese).
- Use the volume up and down button for navigation of the recovery.
- Scroll down and select apply update from SD Card 2 or just the second option of SD Cards.
- Use the power button for selection.
- Select the Downloaded Gionee S10CL stock Firmware to begin flashing.
- Wait for it to complete flashing.
- And done, Reboot and enjoy your phone.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Gionee M2017 Stock Firmware Rom