Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 5.1|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Key Spec
- Platform: Android 5.1 (Lollipop), Amigo 3.1
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core Processor (Mediatek MT6735)
- GPU: Mali-T720MP2
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Colours: Grey, Gold
- Dimension: 143 x 69.9 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 183 g
- SIM Type: –
- SIM Count: Dual SIM
- Display: 5.0-inch IPS Touch Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (294 ppi)
- Display Protection: Asahi Dragontrail Glass
- Rear Camera: 8MP Camera, 1080p HD Video
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 5MP Camera
- Built-in Storage: 32GB
- Memory Card Support: MicroSD, up to 128GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: No
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes, up to 42.2 Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes, up to 150 Mbps
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes Bluetooth 4.0
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes USB 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/eAAC+/WAV/Flac player
- Video Player: MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Maps: –
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: No
- Fingerprint Scanner: No
- Iris Scanner: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: No
- Battery: 4000 mAh Battery (Non-Removable)
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Gionee Marathon M5 Lite stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Gionee Marathon M5 Lite is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: Gionee Marathon M5 Lite USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Stock Firmware Rom