Gionee S10C Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Gionee S10C Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Gionee S10C Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Gionee S10C Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Gionee S10C Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Gionee S10C Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Gionee S10C Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Gionee S10C Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.1.1|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
Gionee S10C Key Spec
- Platform: Android 7.0 (Nougat), Amigo OS
- Processor: 1.4GHz Quad-Core Processor (Qualcomm MSM8920 Snapdragon 427)
- GPU: Adreno 308
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Colours: Black, Gold, Green
- Dimension: –
- Weight: –
- SIM Type: –
- SIM Count: Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Display: 5.2-inch IPS Touch Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (282 ppi)
- Screen Protection: –
- Rear Camera: 13MP Camera, 1080p HD Video
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus, LED Flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, Panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 16MP Camera
- Built-in Storage: 32GB
- Memory Card Support: up to 256GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes, 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100MHz
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300)
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, up to 150 Mbps
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes Bluetooth 4.1, A2DP, LE
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: Yes
- USB Port: Yes, micro USB 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Video Player: MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS
- Maps: Yes
- Battery: 3100 mAh Li-ion Battery (Non-Removable)
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 7.1 Features
- It supports Multi Window,
- App Shortcuts,
- Power Menu Restart setting,
- Support Image Keyboard,
- It supports camera launch by pressing your device power button twice.
- Added 100 Emoji
- Notification prioritization Quick Rely
- GIF Notification Redesigned Support panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze support Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Do Not Disturb Mode,
- Per-App Data Saver feature,
- New Redesigned Settings Panel,
- seamless New Emoji and updates Support.
Why you need Gionee S10C Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Gionee S10C Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Gionee S10C Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Gionee S10C stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Gionee S10C Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Gionee S10C is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: Gionee S10C USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Gionee 10C Firmware via recovery.
- Make sure you have the Gionee stock recovery on your device.
- Get a good removable SDCard for better flashing of the stock Rom.
- Copy the downloaded Stock firmware to your SD Card.
- Insert the SD Card into your S10CL smartphone.
- Power it Off.
- Now Press and hold the volume UP and POWER button consecutively and do not release it.
- Wait till it enters the Recovery Mode. ( do not worry, It is not Chinese).
- Use the volume up and down button for navigation of the recovery.
- Scroll down and select apply update from SD Card 2 or just the second option of SD Cards.
- Use the power button for selection.
- Select the Downloaded Gionee S10CL stock Firmware to begin flashing.
- Wait for it to complete flashing.
- And done, Reboot and enjoy your phone
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Gionee S10C Stock Firmware Rom