Gmango 8X Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Gmango 8X Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Gmango 8X Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Gmango 8X Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Gmango 8X Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Gmango 8X Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Gmango 8X Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Gmango 8X Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 6.0|
|Software needed||Recovery, Sp Flash Tool. QFL|
Gmango 8X Key Spec
- Brand: Gmango
- Model: 8x Gold
- Operating System: Android
- OS Version: Android 6.0 HD
- Processor Type: Quad-Core 1.2GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 32 GB
- Memory Card : MicroSD Upto 64GB USB
- Screen Size: 5.5 inch
- Screen Type: IPS LCD HD
- Display Type: Touchscreen
- Front Camera: 2 MP With Flash
- Rear Camera: 8 MP With FlASH
- SIM Support: Dual SIM
- Data: 4G
- Connectivity: WiFi, GPRS, GPS, Bluetooth, USB
- Battery: 3500mAh
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Gmango 8X Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the GMANGO 8X Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Gmango 8X Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Gmango 8X stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Gmango 8X Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Gmango 8X is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- SPD_Upgrade_Tool Download
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: GMANGO 8X USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Gmango 8X Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
How To Flash Pac File Gmango 8X Stock Rom Firmware
- First, make sure your device is 60-80% charged.
- Download and Install the MTK USB Driver on your PC. Skip this step if you already have the drivers installed.
- Download SPD Upgrade Tool and extract it on your computer.
- After doing the above you will have the SPD Tool in zip format, extract the flash tool software on your desktop you will see some list of file double click on UpgradeDownload.exe.
- Once the Spreadtrum Tool is launched, connect your device to the computer make sure the device is switched off.
- Once the device is connected successfully to your computer, click on the Load PackedButton on SPD Tool and add the Stock Rom .PAC file you downloaded
- Once you have successfully added the Stock Rom Pac file in Spreadtrum Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing process.
- Your device will restart automatically once the flashing process is completed, you will see a Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Device using Spreadtrum Tool. Once your Android Device is booted up successfully, Go to Settings > About Phone and Check the firmware version.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Gmango 8X Stock Firmware Rom