Samsung SM-J610F Google Camera 6.1.021 mod:
Download the working Samsung SM-J610F Google Camera 6.1.021 mod. Samsung SM-J610F has 13+5MP Rear Camera With 8MP Front Shooter Which Can take Good Images but Google Camera has it’s own advantages Like advance HDR+ and RAW Images, also it allow 60 FPS Video Recording.
Samsung’s Galaxy J6+ SM-J610F specifications and features: this is a 6.0″ (152.4mm) device with a HD + 720×1480 screen resolution. The phone is powered by the Qualcomm Sanpdragon 425 soc with a 1.4GHz configuration. Memory is 4GB, with the device offering 64GB internal storage and up to 512GB of external memory. The Galaxy J6+ features Accelerometer, side Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor and Hall Sensor(NA). The device measures 161.4 x 76.9 x 7.9mm and weighs 178g.
- Portrait Mod
- Slow Motion
- Video 1080P 60FPS
- Video 4K
- HDR Plus
- Nigh Sight
- all other Basic Features
- Camera2api Enabled
- Rooted Samsung SM-J610F Here
Note: Enable Camera2api by adding the below code to build.prop
How to Import Settings:
- Download & Move Config File to Storage/gcam/Configs Folder
- Open Google camera Double click near Shooter area from the Popup Select Config File
- Restart Gcam Done
How to Install GCam 6.1.021 on Samsung SM-J610F:
1. Download Google Camera apk From above.
2. Now enable unknown apps Installation from the Security section.
3. then Install Downloaded File as a Normal apk