Google Camera 7.3.018 Mod For Realme X2:
Google Camera 7.3.018 mode for the Realme X2/X2 Pro is a Modded Stock Camera application from Pixel Smartphone which has some great features that are Missing in the Stock camera application Like HDR Plus & Night Sight/ astrography.
This advance google camera app allows You full control over the Camera, You can use Advance Lib Patcher for back camera, telephoto lens and wide angle lens, also it has a HDR+ control Panel to Apply HDR Plus from the selected device or sensor Like from pixel 3, Pixel 2 & Sony IMX586. in the Video Section You can Shoot 4K timelapse Video, also You have a Option to change the bitrate.
Realme X2 Key Specs & Features
- 6.4 inches Super AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~403 ppi)
- Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10; Realme UI
- Octa-core Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)
- 4GB, 6GB, 8GB RAM
- 64GB, 128GB, 256GB Built-in Storage, up to 256GB Memory Card
- 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP Quad Rear Cameras
- 32 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint (under display, optical)
- 4G LTE Network
- Fast charging 30W, 67% in 30 minutes
- VOOC 4.0
- 4000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
- Portrait Mod
- Video 1080P 60FPS
- Video 4K
- HDR Plus
- Nigh Sight
- timelase video
- Slow motion Video
- all other Basic Features
How to Install the Google Camera 7.3.018 mod:
1. Download Google Camera apk From the link below.
2. Now enable unknown apps Installation from Security section.
3. then Install Downloaded File as a Normal apk
Note: Camera2api by default enabled on this device or use Below code
How to Import Custom Settings on GCam:
- Download & Move Config File to Storage/gcam/Configs Folder
- Open Google camera Double click near Shooter area from the Popup Select Config File
- Restart Gcam Done