Google Camera 7.2 For Xiaomi Mi Note 10
Download Working Google Camera for Xiaomi Mi Note 10. Xiaomi Mi Note 10 users who need a Superb camera app for their Phone can Download it from below. Google Camera has it’s own advantage’s Like advance HDR+ Motion Photos & Superb Night Sight So You Must Give a try to it.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Key Specs & Features
- 6.47 inch AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2340 pixels (398 ppi)
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Octa-core Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G
- 6GB RAM and 128GB inbuilt storage
- 108 MP + 12 MP + 5 MP + 20 MP + 2 MP Rear Camera
- 32 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner (Under Display)
- 4G LTE network
- 30W Fast Charging Capacity
- 5260 mAh Non-Removable Battery
Mi Note 10 Camera Details
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is the re-branded global variant of the Mi CC9 Pro (China) model. Xiaomi has included Samsung ISOCELL HMX sensor for high-quality images even in low light mode. It sports a Quad rear camera setup of a 108MP (7P lens, Wide, f/1.7) + a 12MP (telephoto, f/2.0) + a 5MP (upscaled to 8MP, telephoto, f/2.0) + a 20MP (ultrawide, f/2.2) + a 2MP (macro, f/2.4) sensor. The rear camera setup offers PDAF, Laser AF, OIS, Dual Pixel PDAF, 2x-5x optical zoom, HDR, Panorama, a quad-LED dual-tone flash, etc. On the front side, there is a 32MP (wide, f/2.0) selfie camera available.
- Portrait Mod
- Slow Motion
- Video 1080P 60FPS
- Video 4K 30/60FPS
- HDR Plus
- Nigh Sight
- all other Basic Features
Note: Some Devices Require Camera2api Enabled So You Can use Magisk Module to fix it.
How to Install Google Camera on Xiaomi Mi Note 10
- Download the Google Camera Apk From above.
- Enable unknown apps Installation.
- Install Downloaded google camera File as a Normal Apk