Good News to all Infinix Zero 8i users. Now you can now Download and install Android 10 Q HAVOC OS 3.12 Rom For Infinix Zero 8i without any error. Today we will be giving you steps on How to flash the HAVOC OS 3.12 Android 10 Q custom Rom for Infinix Zero 8i; this ROM is based on Android 10 Q GSI with Treble Enabled.
The GSI stands for Generic System image. The moniker “Generic” implies that system images can be installed on any device that is Treble-enabled, irrespective of the manufacturer they belong to.
The full Credits goes to Phusson the XDA Recognized Developer the man behind the work of Project Treble GSI builds. With the help of Project treble, the Custom ROM development community has completely been boosted. We’ve seen the Mokee OS, Resurrection Remix, Pixel Experience, and Lineage OS has made their way to support most of the budget smartphone based on Lineage, Exynos, Kirin, and other obscure brands.
Infinix Zero 8i Key Spec
- Brand – BQ
- Model – Aquaris C
- CPU – Quad-Core 1.4 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 308, 500MHz
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917
- Camera – 13 Megapixel With AF and Dual-LED Flash | 5 Megapixel Front Camera with LED Flash
- RAM – 2GB | ROM 16GB External Memory Supports Up to 128GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 5.45 inches IPS HD+ (1440×720 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM Dual Standby (Nano + Nano/microSD)
- Sensors -Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint
- Color – Black, White
- Operating System – Android 8.1 Oreo
What’s on Android 10 Q?
Android 10 is the tenth major release and the 17th version of the Androidoperating system. It was released on September 3, 2019. Google released the first beta of Android 10 under the preliminary name “Android Q” on March 13, 2019, exclusively on their Pixel phones, including the first-generation Pixel and Pixel XL devices where support was extended due to popular demand. Having been guaranteed updates only up to October 2018, the first-generation Pixel and Pixel XL devices received version updates to Android 10. The Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL were included, after being granted an extended warranty period which guaranteed Android version updates for them for at least 3 years from when they were first available on the Google Store
Android 10 Feature List
- Dark Theme. Users have long been asking for a dark mode, and Google has finally answered. …
- Smart Reply in all messaging apps. …
- Enhanced location and privacy tools. …
- Incognito mode for Google Maps. …
- Focus mode. …
- Live Caption. …
- New parental controls. …
- Edge-to-edge gestures.
- ROM name: HAVOC OS 3.12
- ROM OS version: Android 10_r37
- SDK Version: 27
- Status: Stable
- Security patch level: March
- Current Stable Version: Unofficial
- Supported Language: Multi-Language
- Charge your phone up to 50% or more.
- Download ADB and Fastboot tool [To flash via ADB Sideload Method]
- Your phone should have a custom recovery installed in order to install this ROM
- This ROM will wipe out all your data. Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
- Don’t worry we are going to share step by step guide to safely
Disclaimer We will not be responsible for any damages to your device that may happen while/after flashing this Android 10 Q. We don’t recommend you to try this ROM as a daily driver. So far this ROM worked smoothly on many devices. This ROM may or may not be completely stable.
How to Flash Android 10 Q HAVOC OS 3.12 Rom for Infinix Zero 8i
Please do follow the below guide to enjoy this Android 10 Q custom Rom for Infinix Zero 8i.
Flash the GSI HAVOC OS 3.12 Rom Using ADB Fastboot Method
Now, this method requires you have ADB and fastboot tool setup on your computer.
- Firstly, Download the Generic System Image Havoc OS 3.12 Custom Rom for Infinix Zero 8i on your computer.
- Next Factory reset your Android device.
- Copy the downloaded GSI Rom your ADB and fastboot folder. Usually, it’s in C Drive, C:\adb.
- While in the ADB folder, hold the SHIFT key on your keyboard and then right-click on an empty space inside the folder to give your the following pop up showing on the below image.
- Select the ‘Open PowerShell window here’ option.
- Enable USB debugging on your device and connect it to the PC.
- Reboot your smartphone into the bootloader mode using this ADB command
adb reboot bootloader
- Type the below code to unlock the bootloader:
fastboot flashing unlock OR fastboot oem unlock OR fastboot oem unlock-go
- Type the below code to flash infinix Zero 81 GSI ROM:
fastboot erase system fastboot erase userdata fastboot flash system system.img
- The flashing processing will take a while. After it complete, use the following command to reboot your Android device.
Flash the GSI USing TWRP Method
- Download GSI Android 10 Q Rom.
- Move it to your device external or internal storage.
- Switch off your device then > Press the following Combo Power + Vol Down button to boot into your TWRP recovery mode.
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, take a backup of your current Rom using TWRP.
- In the TWRP menu, To Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe.
- Warning: Make sure not to select Internal storage
- Now wipe the cache, data, and system before flashing the Android Pie 9.0 on Infinix Zero 8i.
- Now go back to TWRP Menu then click on the install button you can install the System image file in TWRP: Install -> Install Image -> select system.img
- After the installation is done
- Reboot your device and enjoy the wonderful Android 10 Q HAVOC OS 3.12 Rom for Infinix Zero 8i!
HAVOC OS 3.12 ROM and Gapps Package:
- HAVOC OS 3.12 GSI Treble Infinix Zero 8i Rom
- Android 10 Q Gapps Package or you can download OpenGapps