HiSense A6 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the HiSense A6 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your HiSense A6 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this HiSense A6 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official HiSense A6 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the HiSense A6 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
HiSense A6 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||HiSense A6 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.1|
|Software needed||Recovery, Sp Flash Tool. QFL|
HiSense A6 Key Spec
Dimensions75.7 x 158.2 x 8.35 mm
Size6.01 in (inches)
Resolution1080 x 2160 pixels
Pixel Density402 ppi (pixels per inch)
Display Protection2.5D curved glass screen
FeaturesDisplay manufacturer – Samsung
2.5D curved glass screen
20000:1 contrast ratio
Back screen – E Ink 5.61 in; 720×1440 pixels; 16 grayscale; capacitive touch zone below the E Ink for gesture controls; 2.5D curved glass screen; GFF full lamination
CPU4x 2.2 GHz Kryo 260, 4x 1.84 GHz Kryo 260, Cores: 8
GPUQualcomm Adreno 512
RAM (Memory)6 GB, 1866 MHz
Internal Storage64 GB
Memory Card SlotmicroSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Operating SystemAndroid 8.0 Oreo
Rear Camera12.19 MP (megapixels)
Image4032 x 3024 pixels
Video1920 x 1080 pixels
Front Camera15.93 MP (megapixels)
Dual SIMNano-SIM, Nano-SIM / microSD
Wi-fia, b, g, n, n 5GHz, Dual band, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct
USB2.0, USB Type-C
GPSGPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
Capacity3300 mAh, Li-Polymer
SpeedLTE 850 MHz LTE 900 MHz LTE 1700/2100 MHz LTE 1800 MHz LTE 2100 MHz LTE 2600 MHz LTE-TDD 1900 MHz (B39) LTE-TDD 2300 MHz (B40) LTE-TDD 2500 MHz (B41) LTE-TDD 2600 MHz (B38)
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need HiSense A6 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the HISENSE A6 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The HiSense A6 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the HiSense A6 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the HiSense A6 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your HiSense A6 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- Install the Latest Driver: HISENSE A6 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash HiSense A6 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
How to Flash HiSense A6 Stock Rom Firmware Using QFIL Tool
- Download and install the Qualcomm USB Driver on your PC (Skip this if you already have it installed on your Computer).
- Download and extract the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool on your computer.
- Next, Double click on the exe file to launch it.
- Once the QFIL is launched tick the Flat build to activate the programmer path browse button for you.
- Next, Switch Off your Android device.
- Once your Qualcomm Device is Switched Off, Press and Hold the Volume UP Key and Connect your Android Device to the Computer via USB Cable.
- Next, In Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool (QFILT) Screen, Click on the Browse Button and locate the Stock Firmware .mbn File.
- Once, you have added the Stock firmware .mbn file, Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool will automatically load the data of the Stock rom.
- Now, You are to click on the QFILT Download button to start the Flashing Process. Take note that the Download button will become active only when your Android device is connected correctly. To fix that Download button not active problem you have to download and installed the Qualcomm USB Driver. Then connect your device to the computer by pressing the Volume UP key.
- The Flashing Process take up to 5-15 minutes to complete so you have to chill for a while.
- Once the Flashing process is complete your Android device will automatically reboot itself.
Now disconnect your Android device from the computer that’s It, We are done.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
HiSense A6 Stock Firmware Rom