HiSense F30 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the HiSense F30 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your HiSense F30 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this HiSense F30 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official HiSense F30 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the HiSense F30 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
HiSense F30 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||HiSense F30 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool|
HiSense F30 Key Spec
The dimensions of this HiSense phone are average (6.02 x 3.03 x 0.38 inches).
|Dimensions||6.02 x 3.03 x 0.38 inches|
|SIM type||Micro SIM|
The HiSense F30 comes with Android OS v6.0 (Marshmallow) out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next OS.
|OS version||Android OS v6.0 (Marshmallow)|
|CPU||Quad-core 1 GHz Cortex-A53|
The size of F30 screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 5 inches IPS display of HiSense F30 with 720 x 1280 px resolution is multitouch capable.
|Screen size||5 inches|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 px|
The internal memory of HiSense F30 (2 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (16 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
|Internal storage||16 GB|
|Memory card slot||microSD|
The camera of the F30 is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus.
|Selfie camera||5 MP|
|Main camera||8 MP, 3264 x 2448 px, autofocus|
The HiSense F30 supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The F30 phone has built-in FM radio. The built-in FM Radio is great for listening to your favorite radio station.
|GSM 2G bands||850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|Network coverage||2G / 3G / 4G|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n|
|Headphone||3.5 mm jack|
The Li-Ion 2500 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The Li-ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy, is lightweight and does not require periodic full discharge. The battery of F30 isn’t removable without voiding the warranty.
|Type||Li-Ion 2500 mAh, non-removable|
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need HiSense F30 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the HISENSE F30 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The HiSense F30 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the HiSense F30 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the HiSense F30 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your HiSense F30is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: HISENSE F30 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[*] Caution: On Mediatek powered devices, We do NOT recommend to Flash the Preloader.bin. As it may brick the device, therefore we recommend you to Untick the Preloader while Flashing the firmware.
How To Flash HiSense F30 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
HiSense F30 Stock Firmware Rom