Homtom C2 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Homtom C2 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Homtom C2 smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Homtom C2 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Homtom C2 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Homtom C2 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Homtom C2 Key Spec
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6739V/CW, 64-bit Processor
- CPU – 4 x 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A53 CPU Clock
- GPU – PowerVR GE8100 450 MHz
- Memory – RAM- 2GB LPDDR3, 667MHz | ROM 16GB External Memory Support Up to 128GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Camera – 13 Megapixels + 2 MP with the LED flashlight and AF Rear Camera | 8 Megapixel Front Camera LED Flash
- Display – Screen size 5.5 inches HD+, IPS Display (1440 x 720 Pixels), 18:9 Aspect Ratio
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro SIM + Nano SIM/microSD), Dual Standby
- Battery – Non-Removable 3000 mAh Lithium-Ion
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint Sensor
- Operating System – Android 8.1 Nougat
- Colour – Black, Gold, Blue
- I/O Interface – 2x Micro SIM Card Slot, 1 x Micro USB, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone
- Weight – 177 Grams (with Battery)
- Dimensions -70.2 mm x 145.4 mm x 9.3 mm
- More Features – Plastic and Metal Body Design, EDGE, GPS, GLONASS, Fingerprint Scanner, Bluetooth,LTE Cat-4, HD+ Full View display, HSPA+ GPRS, Micro USB, Triple camera setup, dual sim, front flash, Wi-Fi, MIC, Speaker.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need Homtom C2 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Homtom C2 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Homtom C2 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Homtom C2 stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Homtom C2 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Homtom C2 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Install the Latest Driver: Homtom C2 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Homtom C2 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.