Homtom H10 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Homtom H10 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Homtom H10 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Homtom H10 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Homtom H10 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Homtom H10 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Homtom H10 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Homtom H10 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.1|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
Homtom H10 Key Spec
- Brand – HomTom
- Model – H10
- Alternative Name – HomTom HT10 4G Phablet
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – 4 x 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A53, 4 x 1.0GHz ARM Cortex-A53 CPU Clock
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6750T, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-T860 MP2, 650MHz, 2-Cores
- Camera – 16 Megapixels + 2 MP with the Dual-LED flashlight and AF Rear Camera | 8 Megapixel Front Camera
- Memory – RAM- 4GB LPDDR3, 833MHz | ROM 64GB External Memory Support Up to 256GB
- Display – Screen size 5.85 inches HD+, IPS Display (1512 x 720 Pixels), 18:9 Aspect Ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 3500 mAh Lithium-Polymer with 5V/2A
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano SIM + Nano SIM), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Accelerometer, Geomagnetic Fingerprint Sensor (Side Mounted)
- Color – Black, Gold, Blue
- Operating System – Android 8.1 Nougat
- I/O Interface – 2x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x USB Type-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions -74.0 mm x 152.6 mm x 7.8 mm
- Weight – 190 Grams (with Battery)
- More Features – Plastic Body Design, LTE Cat-6, HD+ Full View display, HSPA+ GPRS, EDGE, GPS, GLONASS, Fingerprint Scanner, Bluetooth, Type-C USB, Triple camera setup, dual sim, front flash, Wi-Fi, MIC, Speaker, 100-240V 5V 2A AC adapter, Fast Charging Technology, OTG Support.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need Homtom H10 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Homtom H10 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Homtom H10 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Homtom H10 stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Homtom H10 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Homtom H10 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: Homtom H10 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Homtom H10 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Homtom H10 Stock Firmware Rom