Honor 8x JSN-L23 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Honor 8x JSN-L23 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Honor 8x JSN-L23 smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Honor 8x JSN-L23 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Honor 8x JSN-L23 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Honor 8x JSN-L23 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Honor 8x JSN-L23 Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Honor 8x JSN-L23 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||EMUI OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0 Oreo/QCOM SD 450|
|Drivers||Huawei Device Drivers|
Honor 8x JSN-L23 Key Spec
- Platform: Android 8.1 Oreo (EMUI 8.2)
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P60
- GPU: Mali-G51 MP4
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM
- Colours: Black, Blue, Red, Pink
- Dimension: 160.4 x 76.6 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 175g
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM
- Display: 6.5-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2340 pixels (396 ppi)
- Screen Protection: –
- Rear Camera: Dual 20MP + 2MP camera, 1080p Video@30fps
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Front Camera: 16MP camera, 1080p Video@30fps
- Built-in Storage: 64GB/128GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 256GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.2 with A2DP, LE, aptX
- NFC: –
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: MicroUSB 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Video Player: MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (rear)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: Yes, (rear)
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: –
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 3, 750mAh non removable Li-Ion battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need Honor 8x JSN-L23 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Honor 8x JSN-L23 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Honor 8x JSN-L23 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Honor 8x JSN-L23 stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Honor 8x JSN-L23 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Huawei MRD-LX1Fis at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Huawei Flash tools: Download
- Huawei Multi Downloader: Download
- Miracle Free: Download
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: HUAWEI MRD-LX1F USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
There are many steps to flash this firmware for Huawei Honor Play COR-L29, you have to follow any of these two steps below.
if you want to flash Honor 8x JSN-L23 Stock Firmware. Follow this step below
First Choice to flash Firmware
How to Flash Honor 8x JSN-L23 Firmware using Local Update
- Download the Honor 8x JSN-L23 Firmware
- Make use of a PC, If you are unable to access your phone
- Create a folder in the root of your MicroSD Card.
- Name the folder you created. dload
- Extract the downloaded flash file if needed and you will see a file with .app extension ie update.app.
- If the downloaded firmware came as update.app, no need for extraction.
- Copy the update.app to the dload folder.
- Now on your device, Go to Settings >>> Updates
- Select Local Update.
- It will automatically bring out the copied update.app the firmware.
- Click on it to start the installation to your Huawei Honor Play COR-L29.
- Done, Reboot your device and enjoy.
Second Choice to flash Huawei firmware
How to Flash Honor 8x JSN-L23 Firmware using recovery
- Download the Honor 8x JSN-L23 Flash File
- If you are unable to access your device, then make use of a PC.
- Create a folder in the root of your SD Card.
- Name the folder.
- Extract the downloaded firmware if needed and you will see a file with .app extension ie update.app.
- If the downloaded firmware came as update.app, no need for extraction.
- Copy the update.app to the created dload folder.
- Power down your device.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Volume Down and Power button at the same time.
- The update process will start automatically.
- Wait for it to finish and reboot your phone.
How to Install Stock Firmware on Honor 8x JSN-L23:
- Download and Install Huawei Driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract Firmware & tool
- Run Huawei Multi Downloader and locate the Firmware
- Connect Phone to PC by pressing Volume up & Down button
- Now Click Start/Download
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Honor 8x JSN-L23 Stock Firmware Rom
Download Full stock Rom