Hotwav Venus R13-1 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Hotwav Venus R13-1 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Hotwav Venus R13-1 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Hotwav Venus R13-1 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Hotwav Venus R13-1 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Hotwav Venus R13-1 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Hotwav Venus R13-1 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Hotwav Venus R13-1 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Android 7.0 Nougat
Android 7.0 Nougat Os has been released to the general for a while now a great Operating. This Nougat OS was first to run on Google Pixel smartphone by Google, the Android 7.0 update which comes with a crazy unique feature called Google Assistant, it an AI bot which acts and talk like a human a wonderful feature right. With Android Beta Program, Google has to release the Android 7.0 Nougat update to all Nexus smartphone in the form of the developer preview for review after the Android 7.0 was released to all Android Smartphone.
Android 7.1 Features
- It supports Multi Window,
- App Shortcuts,
- Power Menu Restart setting,
- Support Image Keyboard,
- It supports camera launch by pressing your device power button twice.
- Added 100 Emoji
- Notification prioritization Quick Rely
- GIF Notification Redesigned Support panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze support Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Do Not Disturb Mode,
- Per-App Data Saver feature,
- New Redesigned Settings Panel,
- Seamless New Emoji and updates Support.
Why you need Hotwav Venus R13-1 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the HOTWAV VENUS R13-1 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Hotwav Venus R13-1 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Hotwav Venus R13-1 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Hotwav Venus R13-1 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Hotwav Venus R13-1 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- SPD_Upgrade_Tool Download
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: HOTWAV VENUS R13-1 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Hotwav Venus R13-1 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
How to Flash Hotwav Venus R13-1 Stock Rom Firmware Using QFIL Tool
- Download and install the Qualcomm USB Driver on your PC (Skip this if you already have it installed on your Computer).
- Download and extract the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool on your computer.
- Next, Double click on the exe file to launch it.
- Once the QFIL is launched tick the Flat build to activate the programmer path browse button for you.
- Next, Switch Off your Android device.
- Once your Qualcomm Device is Switched Off, Press and Hold the Volume UP Key and Connect your Android Device to the Computer via USB Cable.
- Next, In Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool (QFILT) Screen, Click on the Browse Button and locate the Stock Firmware .mbn File.
- Once, you have added the Stock firmware .mbn file, Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool will automatically load the data of the Stock rom.
- Now, You are to click on the QFILT Download button to start the Flashing Process. Take note that the Download button will become active only when your Android device is connected correctly. To fix that Download button not active problem you have to download and installed the Qualcomm USB Driver. Then connect your device to the computer by pressing the Volume UP key.
- The Flashing Process take up to 5-15 minutes to complete so you have to chill for a while.
- Once the Flashing process is complete your Android device will automatically reboot itself.
Now disconnect your Android device from the computer that’s It, We are done.
How To Flash Pac File Hotwav Venus R13-1 Stock Rom Firmware
- First, make sure your device is 60-80% charged.
- Download and Install the MTK USB Driver on your PC. Skip this step if you already have the drivers installed.
- Download SPD Upgrade Tool and extract on your computer.
- After doing the above you will have the SPD Tool in zip format, extract the flash tool software on your desktop you will see some list of file double click on UpgradeDownload.exe.
- Once the Spreadtrum Tool is launched, connectyour device to the computer make sure the device is switched off.
- Once the device is connected successfully to your computer, click on the Load PackedButton on SPD Tool and add the Stock Rom .PAC file you downloaded
- Once you have successfully added the Stock Rom Pac file in Spreadtrum Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing process.
- Your device will restart automatically once the flashing process is completed, you will see a Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Device using Spreadtrum Tool. Once your Android Device is booted up successfully, Go to Settings > About Phone and Check the firmware version.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Hotwav Venus R13-1 Stock Firmware Rom