Are you an LG V20 user and you have the Bootloop problem as a result of updating your to the version while it rooted or tweaking. worry not we got you covered as we will be guiding you on how to fix your device and bring it back to life.
To fix your Lg V20 you will be needing Stock Firmware for LG V20 and also the official tool from the LG company named KDZ with this, you will be able to restore your device to it normal and be ready for use again. The guideline on how on go about is below please do advice you read the guide and follow the instruction:
Thing You Need To Know
- The official firmware of LG V20 please don’t attempt to use it with any other LG or Android device.
- The Stock firmware will wipe all applications, photos, videos, documents or credit card details that you have stored on your smartphone and not your Sd card
- Make sure you have downloaded and installed LG V20 USB Drivers on your Personal Computer or Laptop.
- Read the whole guide and do not skip any steps.
How to Fix LG V20 Bootloop By Flashing Stock Firmware
- First Download the official Stock ROM Firmware for LG v20 and KDZ Flash Tool from the links below.
- Unzip the downloaded Flash Tool and Launch it.
- Switch Off your LG V20 then boot into Download Mode. Once you are into download mode, connect your device to your computer via USB.
- Click the folder icon you see on the Flash Tool then navigate Stock Firmware you downloaded, make sure you unzip it so that you can find the KDZ file then select it.
- I f your LG V20 has a custom recovery installed on it, you will need to click the CSE Flash option.
- Now click the start option sit back while the KDZ do his work if the flashing and installation process is complete unplug and switch your device.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to use the comments box or contact us via email.