Most of the Android devices have a proper way and genuine flash tool which can be used to flash firmware files easily. Here in this guide, we will share with you how to flash Motorola firmware using RSD Lite Flash Tool. This tool or method not required any other professional tool to repair your Motorola mobile. It’s a Free RSD Lite Tool with the latest version which will require to flash Motorola Stock ROM without any dead risk.
RSD Lite Flash Tool
RSD Lite is a Motorola tool that can be used to install software on Motorola Android phones and tablets.
The application can be used for a number of reasons and can be a very useful tool for installing root (or rooting) a phone, but only if it’s an Android phone.
The application interface of RSD Lite is pretty bare-bones and includes some technical details that would only be understood by more intermediate users.
With that said, using RSD Lite will certainly void your warranty and if you’re not familiar with rooting or flashing Motorola devices, then it could brick your phone. Conversely, the tool can also be used to unbrick a device.
RSD Lite on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from mobile phone tools without restrictions. It is available to all software users as a free download for Windows 10 PCs but also without a hitch on Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Compatibility with this software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from xda-developers.
If you’re an advanced user and know what are you doing, you can read this guide carefully. If you want to flash Stock Firmware on your Motorola smartphone using RSD Lite Tool, follow the steps mentioned below:
How To Use RSD Lite Flash Tool To Flash Motorola Stock Firmware
The first you need to do is make sure you have downloaded the correct firmware of your device you are about to flash. Make sure, you have downloaded the correct and compatible firmware of the device which you want to flash.
RSD lite Flash Tool software works fine on all Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows XP operating system platform. But sometimes Windows 10 OS may show you an error to detect the device in fastboot mode.
Steps To Use RSD Lite Tool To Flash Motorola Official Stock ROM
- Download and install the required “Motorola USB drivers” on your Windows PC at first. Skip the step, if drivers are already installed.
- Then, download and extract the downloaded Motorola firmware file on your computer which you want to flash.
- Download RSD Lite Flash Tool zip file from the link given in this post and extract it on your computer. You have to install it on your PC as an administrator.
- Launch the “RSD lite Software” on the computer and click on the “Browse” button to load the flash file from the firmware folder.
- It’ll show the flashing file automatically. You can choose any one option.
- After successfully adding the file, power off your handset and boot into “Fastboot mode” manually.
In order to boot into Fastboot mode, choose Power Off > Press & Hold Volume Down + Power Key at the same time. [Applicable for all Motorola phones]
- Connect the device with PC/Laptop via an original USB cable.
- If the device is properly connected with the computer, the flash tool will detect the device automatically. [It will show “Status” USB Port connected in the device list area]
- Otherwise, click on “Show Device” option from the tool to display the connected device.
- Now, click on the “Start” button to start the firmware flashing process on Motorola phone using RSD lite tool. [Flashing process will take around 5-10 minutes. So, be patient and wait]
- After completing the process, you will see the “Finished” message under the “Status” option.
- Now, disconnect your device and reboot to normal mode. It may take for 10-15 minutes for the first time to boot into a new system. Keep waiting.
- Finally, you’re done! You have successfully installed the Stock ROM using RSD lite tool.
If you want to know how to install the RSD Lite tool on Windows, you can check out the link given below.
|Download Latest Version RSD Lite Tool For Moto Devices
|Motorola USB Drivers|