Reset FRP/Google account on Alcatel 1X 2019:
Today we will give you the best step by step Guide to on how to bypass FRP on Alcatel 1X 2019. If you own a Alcatel 1X 2019 device having FRP/Gmail account issue, then you are on right post. Here we will be sharing working steps for you to Reset FRP on Alcatel 1X 2019. In some cases when you forgot Password of your Google account, then this Problem may present. Don’t Worry we have a Solution for You to fix the FRP issue on Alcatel 1X 2019.
Alcatel 1x (2019) Key Specs and Pricing
- 5.5-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1440 x 720 pixels
- Android 8.1 Oreo.
- Quad-core MediaTek MT6739 CPU with 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage space, up to 128GB with a memory card
- Dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint scanner (rear)
- 3, 000mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery
What is FRP/Factor Reset Protection?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android Smartphone with Lollipop 5.1 Operating System Version and higher. The FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your Android device. Once the FRP is activated, it prevents the use of the device after you do factory data reset, until you log in your Google username.
Steps to Bypass FRP on Alcatel 1X 2019:
1. From Very first “Welcome screen” tap on “Lets Go“, then “Skip”, then “Setup As New” after that “Connect Wi-Fi”, and Go back to “WELCOME SCREEN AGAIN”.
2. Now tap on “Vision Settings“, “Talkback“, then Turn on “Talkback“.
3. Swipe Down to Right to bring “GLOBAL CONTEXT MENU“, double tap on “talkback Settings“, then again ” Swipe Down to Right”, then double tap on “suspend feedback”.
4. Go to “help & feedback“, type there “voice”, then tap on “voice icon“, and then tap on “Get started with Voice Access“.
Let’s Open Youtube:
5. Tap on “Youtube video“, then tap on “share arrow”, then “3dots” to share the video.
7. Accept & Continue, then “No Thanks”, Now Chrome opened successfully, In address bar type this http://cu5.io/FZZhp
8. Download Google account Manager and Install it
9. again Download Quick Shortcut Manager and Install it
10. Run Quick Shortcut Manager and Find out Google account Manager
11. Run/try account Manager Then browser Login and Login With New Account
12. Done Press Power button Reboot System Now/Restart
- if Fail With the above Method Encrypt Device With DPC test it will format Your Phone Including FRP, Then You can use Your Device.