Reset FRP/Google account on Archos Core 60S:
Today we will give you the best step by step Guide to on how to bypass FRP on Archos Core 60S. If you own an Archos Core 60S device having FRP/Gmail account issue, then you are on the right post. Here we will be sharing working steps for you to Reset FRP on Archos Core 60S. In some cases when you forgot Password of your Google account, then this Problem may present. Don’t Worry we have a Solution for You to fix the FRP issue on Archos Core 60S.
Archos Core 60S Key Spec:
- Brand – Archos
- Model – Core 60S
- Alternative Name – Archos Core 60S 4G
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Quad-core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex-A7 CPU Clock
- Chipset – Spreadtrum SC9850, 32-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-820 MP1 GPU
- Camera – 13 Megapixels + 2 Megapixel LED and AF Rear Camera | 5 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 2GB LPDDR3 | ROM 16GB External Memory Support up to 32GB
- Display – Screen size 6.0 inches IPS, HD+ (1440 x 720 Pixels) 18:9 Aspect Ratio
- Battery – Removable 3,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Light Sensor, Fingerprint Scanner (Rear Mounted)
- Color – Blue
- Operating System – Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, microSD/TF Card Slot, Micro USB Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 161.8 mm x 77 mm x 8.9 mm
- Weight – 183 Grams (with Battery)
- Versions – Single Variant Available (2GB/16GB)
- More Feature – Metal & Plastic mix Body, LTE Cat-4, Fingerprint Sensor, Dual SIM, Triple Camera, Bluetooth, GPS, FM Radio, IPS, HD+ Display, 18:9 Ratio, MIC, Speaker, Wi-Fi, HTML 5 Browser Support.
What is FRP/Factor Reset Protection?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android Smartphone with Lollipop 5.1 Operating System Version and higher. The FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your Android device. Once the FRP is activated, it prevents the use of the device after you do factory data reset, until you log in your Google username.
- Unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all your data So make Sure you have a backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
2. Please do carefully; we are not responsible for any damage, boot loop, or dead SD card’s.
3. Ensure that your Android device has at least 50% charge to avoid accidentally shut down.
- Install Driver from Provided Folder
2. Run Reset FRP.exe file.
3. Reboot Your Phone to bootloader by holding Volume Down and Power button.
4. then Connect Phone to PC.
5. type 2 & hit enter to Reset FRP. Done. Make Sure all Driver is installed properly. Otherwise, You can see waiting For Devices.