FRP Bypass Archos Saphir 50X:
Reset FRP/Google account on Archos Saphir 50X:
Today we will give you the best step by step Guide to on how to bypass FRP on Archos Saphir 50X. If you own a Archos Saphir 50X device having FRP/Gmail account issue, then you are on the right post. Here we will be sharing working steps for you to Reset FRP on Archos Saphir 50X. In some cases when you forgot Password of your Google account, then this Problem may present. Don’t Worry we have a Solution for You to fix the FRP issue on Archos Saphir 50X.
Archos Saphir 50X Key Spec:
- Brand – Archos
- Model – Saphir 50X
- Alternative Names – Archos Saphir 50 X 4G
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Quad-Core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A53 CPU Clock
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6737VWT, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-T720 MP1, 600 MHz GPU
- Camera – 13 Megapixels with LED and AF Rear Camera | 5 Megapixel Front Camera
- Memory – RAM- 2GB LPDDR3, 640MHz | ROM 16GB External Memory Supports Up to 128GB
- Display – Screen size 5.0 inches S-IPS, LCD Display (1280 x 720 Pixels) 24-bit, 16:9 Ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 4,000 mAh Lithium-ion
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Compass Sensor
- Color – Black
- Operating System – Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- I/O Interface – 2 x Nano SIM Card Slot, microSD/TF Card Slot, Micro USB Port, Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 146.6 mm x 76 mm x 13 mm
- Weight – 210 Grams (with Battery)
What is FRP/Factor Reset Protection?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android Smartphone with Lollipop 5.1 Operating System Version and higher. The FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your Android device. Once the FRP is activated, it prevents the use of the device after you do factory data reset, until you log in your Google username.
Note: You can together Press Volume up and Down button to open talk back Shortcut.
Steps to Reset FRP on Intex Staari 12:
- From Very first “Welcome screen” tap on “Lets Go“, then “Skip”, then “Setup As New” after that “Connect Wi-Fi”, and Go back to “WELCOME SCREEN AGAIN”.
- Now tap on “Vision Settings“, “Talkback“, then Turn on “Talkback“.
- Swipe Down to Right to bring “GLOBAL CONTEXT MENU“, double tap on “talkback Settings“, then again ” Swipe Down to Right”, then double tap on “suspend feedback”.
- Go to “help & feedback“, type there “voice”, then tap on “voice icon“, and then tap on “Get started with Voice Access“.
- Let’s Open Youtube:
- Tap on “Youtube video“, then tap on “share arrow”, then “3dots” to share the video.
- Accept & Continue, then “No Thanks”, Now Chrome opened successfully, In address bar type http://cu2.io/FZZhp to Download Google account Manager and Install it.
- Again Download Quick Shortcut Manager and Install it
- Run Quick Shortcut Manager and Find out Google account Manager
- Run/try account Manager Then browser Login and Login With New Account
- Done Press Power button Reboot System Now/Restart
- if it Fails With the above Method Encrypt Device With DPC test it will format Your Phone Including FRP, Then You can use Your Device.