Reset FRP/Google account on Cubot X20 Pro:
Today we will give you the best step by step guide to on how to bypass FRP on Cubot X20 Pro. If you own a Cubot X20 Pro device having FRP/Gmail account issue, then you are on the right post. Here we will be sharing working steps for you to Reset FRP on Cubot X20 Pro. In some cases when you forgot the password of your Google account, then this Problem may present. Don’t worry we have a Solution for You to fix the FRP issue on Cubot X20 Pro.
Cubot X20 Pro Key Spec:
- Model – X20 Pro
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-Core 4 x 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A73 4 x 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 CPU Clock
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771), 64-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-G72 MP3, 3 Cores, 800 MHz
- Camera – Triple 20MP+12MP+8MP with Dual-LED and AF Rear Camera | 13MP Front Camera
- Memory – RAM- 6GB LPDDR4(X), 1600MHz | ROM 128GB External Memory Supports Up to 256GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 6.3-inches IPS FHD+ Display (1080 x 2340 Pixels) 24-bit
- Battery – Non-Removable 4000 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Light Sensor, Compass Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyroscope
- Color – Black
- Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie
- I/O Interface – 1x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1x Nano SIM Card Slot or microSD/TF Card Slot, Type-C USB Port, Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions –
- Weight – Grams (With Battery)
- More Feature – Metal Frame and Glass Body Design, EDGE, EV-DO Rev.A (1.8 Mbps UL, 3.1 Mbps DL), GPRS, HSPA plus, LTE CAT 7 300 Mbps DL, LTE 100 Mbps UL, UMTS, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, VoLTE, Rounded Edges, GFF Full Lamination, OTG Support, Secure and Fast Fingerprint Sensor.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android Smartphone with Lollipop 5.1 Operating System Version and higher. The FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your Android device. Once the FRP is activated, it prevents the use of the device after you do factory data reset, until you log in your Google username.
- Unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all your data So make Sure you have a backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
2. Please do carefully; we are not responsible for any damage, boot loop, or dead SD card’s.
3. Ensure that your Android device has at least 50% charge to avoid accidentally shut down.
How to Reset FRP Bypass Google account on Doogee N10
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select the format menu and tick the manual format flash.
4. Open your scatter File with Notepad++ or Notepad
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Now Switch Off your phone and connect to it your computer then wait for the SP Flash tool to do it work.
10. Congratulations Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.