Reset FRP/Google account on Doogee N10:
Today we will give you the best step by step guide to on how to bypass FRP on Doogee N10. If you own a Doogee N10 device having FRP/Gmail account issue, then you are on the right post. Here we will be sharing working steps for you to Reset FRP on Doogee N10. In some cases when you forgot the password of your Google account, then this Problem may present. Don’t worry we have a Solution for You to fix the FRP issue on Doogee N10.
Doogee N10 Key Spec:
- Brand – DOOGEE
- Model – N10
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-Core 4×1.6GHz ARM Cortex-A55 + 4×1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A55 CPU Clock
- Chipset – Unisoc SC9863A, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – PowerVR GE8322
- Camera – 16MP+13MP with Dual-LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 16MP Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 3GB LPDDR3 | ROM 32GB External Memory Support up to 128GB
- Display – Screen size 5.84 inches IPS, FHD+ (2280 x 1080 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 3360 mAh Lithium-Ion
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano + Nano/microSD), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Fingerprint Scanner
- Color – Black, Purple
- Operating System – Android 8.1 Oreo
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1x Nano SIM Card Slot, microSD/TF Card Slot, Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions: 151.4 mm x 73.8 mm x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 180 Grams
- More Feature – Plastic and Metal Frame Body Design, LTE Cat-7, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, VoLTE Support, FM Radio, USB On-The-Go (OTG) Support, 18:9 Display Aspect Ratio, Bluetooth, Fingerprint ID, Triple Camera Setup, Micro USB, 5V/1A Charger Output Power.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android Smartphone with Lollipop 5.1 Operating System Version and higher. The FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your Android device. Once the FRP is activated, it prevents the use of the device after you do factory data reset, until you log in your Google username.
- Unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all your data So make Sure you have a backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
2. Please do carefully; we are not responsible for any damage, boot loop, or dead SD card’s.
3. Ensure that your Android device has at least 50% charge to avoid accidentally shut down.
How to Reset FRP Bypass Google account on Doogee N10
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select the format menu and tick the manual format flash.
4. Open your scatter File with Notepad++ or Notepad
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Now Switch Off your phone and connect to it your computer then wait for the SP Flash tool to do it work.
10. Congratulations Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.