Reset FRP/Google account on Haier E13:
Today we will give you the best step by step Guide to on how to bypass FRP on Haier E13. If you own a Haier E13 device having FRP/Gmail account issue, then you are on the right post. Here we will be sharing working steps for you to Reset FRP on Haier E13. In some cases when you forgot Password of your Google account, then this Problem may present. Don’t Worry we have a Solution for You to fix the FRP issue on Haier E13.
Haier E13 Key Spec:
Haier E13 Run on android 8.0 OS Which is Powered by MediaTek MT6750 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
What is FRP/Factor Reset Protection?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android Smartphone with Lollipop 5.1 Operating System Version and higher. The FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your Android device. Once the FRP is activated, it prevents the use of the device after you do factory data reset, until you log in your Google username.
- Unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all your data So make Sure you have a backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
- Please do carefully; we are not responsible for any damage, boot loop, or dead SD card’s.
- Ensure that your Android device has at least 50% charge to avoid accidentally shut down.
How to Reset FRP Bypass Google account on Haier E13
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select the format menu and tick the manual format flash.
4. Open your scatter File with Notepad++ or Notepad
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Now Switch Off your phone and connect to it your computer then wait for the SP Flash tool to do it work.
10. Congratulation Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.