Reset FRP/Google account on Itel A46:
Today we will give you the best step by step Guide to on how to reset FRP Bypass Google account on Itel A46. If you own a Itel A46 device having FRP/Gmail account issue, then you are on right post. Here we will be sharing working steps for you to Reset FRP on Itel A46. In some cases when you forgot Password of your Google account, then this Problem may present. Don’t Worry we have a Solution for You to fix the FRP issue on Itel A46.
Itel A46 Key Spec:
- Processor1.6GHz octa-core.
- Resolution720x1440 pixels.
- OSAndroid 9 Pie.
- Rear Camera8-megapixel + 0.3-megapixel.
- Battery Capacity2400mAh.
What is FRP/Factor Reset Protection?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android Smartphone with Lollipop 5.1 Operating System Version and higher. The FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your Android device. Once the FRP is activated, it prevents the use of the device after you do factory data reset, until you log in your Google username.
- Unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all your data So make Sure you have a backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
2. Please do carefully; we are not responsible for any damage, boot loop, or dead SD card’s.
3. Ensure that your Android device has at least 50% charge to avoid accidentally shut down.
Reset FRP Bypass Google account on Itel A46
- Install Driver from Provided Folder
2. Run Reset FRP.exe file.
3. Reboot Your Phone to bootloader by holding Volume Down and Power button.
4. then Connect Phone to PC.
5. type 2 & hit enter to Reset FRP. Done. Make Sure all Driver is installed properly. Otherwise, You can see waiting For Devices.