Reset FRP/Google Account on Xiaomi Redmi 7
if You own a Xiaomi Redmi 7 Smartphone having FRP/MI account issue then this is the right post For You Where You Will Find a Working Guide to bypass Mi Account on Xiaomi Redmi 7.
Xiaomi Redmi 7 Key Spec
- Brand – Xiaomi
- Model – Redmi 7
- Alternative Names – Redmi7, Red Rice 7, Red Rice7
- Os – MIUI V9 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-Core 4x 1.8 GHz Kryo 250 4x 1.8 GHz Kryo 250, 8 Cores
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 632, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 506
- Camera – 12 MP f/2.2 + 2 MP with dual-LED flash and AF Rear Camera | 8 Megapixel Front selfie camera with LED flash
- Memory – RAM- 2GB/3GB/4GB LPDDR3 | ROM 16GB/32GB/64GB External Memory Support
- Display – Screen size 6.26 inches IPS, HD+ (1512 x 720 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 4000 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM)
- Sensors – Fingerprint Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Compass, Fingerprint
- Color – Blue, Red, Black
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, microSD/TF Card Slot, Micro USB v2.0 Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone
- Dimensions – 76.43 mm x 158.65 mm x 8.47 mm
- Weight – 180 Grams (with Battery)
- More Features – Plastic Body Design, Fingerprint Scanner, Dual SIM, LTE, HSPA+, Loudspeaker, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Bluetooth, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 18:9 Ratio, Gesture Controls, Noise Cancellation, Document Editor, OTG Support, VoLTE support, Infrared, Dolby Audio, P2i nano-coating, 5V/2A Charger Output Power.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security Feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- Please Do Carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
- Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Process. to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
Steps to Bypass MI account on Redmi Y7-
- Install QD Loader Driver on PC
- Download unlock File From above and Extract it
- Reboot Phone in EDL Mod and Connect to PC
- Run MI Flash and Navigate Extracted Folder
- Click Start, after Success unplug Phone and Switch it on.
- Go Here Click Forgot under Login Details.
- Insert your Registered SIM on another phone.
- type Registered Number.
- then Click Forgot.
- wait until You Receive Forgot Link.
- When Receive Click on Link open it in Browser type New Password Click Change and then Go back to locked Phone and login with the new password.