GBWhatsApp to WhatsApp WhatsApp is an excellent messaging app that has become part of our daily communication, while GBWhatsApp is precisely what has been designed to satisfy people who want to play around and modify it to their liking and preference. But what if you need to transfer GBWhatsApp to WhatsApp after using it for some time? Well, this article will teach you how to transfer GBWhatsApp messages to WhatsApp quickly and smartly.
Part 1: What is GBWhatsapp
Before we delve into the details of how to transfer GBWhatsApp messages to WhatsApp, what exactly is GBWhatsApp? GBWhatsApp takes a few steps beyond normal WhatsApp. It extends your limits for sending and receiving audio, image and video files. And it comes with a number of customizations of themes, stickers and even ticks. But it is a derivative of the original app and can only be downloaded in the form of APK files.
Part 2: How to transfer data from GBWhatsApp to WhatsApp
Even with the same WhatsApp account, chats are not automatically copied and shown in both apps simultaneously, so it is important to know how to transfer chats from GBWhatsApp to WhatsApp. It is simple and can be carried out with two important parts to the process:
1. Backup GBWhatsApp data
Creating a backup of GBWhatsApp chats is important. All you have to do is GBWhatsApp like you do in a normal WhatsApp.
Go to Settings in the GB WhatsApp app. Navigate to Chats > Chat Backup.
Tap BACK UP to create a new backup now.
2. How to transfer GBWhatsApp to WhatsApp
Following simple steps on how to copy GBWhatsApp data to WhatsApp. It is different from transferring WhatsApp conversations to GB WhatsApp .
- Download the WhatsApp application on your Android and do not install.
- Open the File Manager on your smartphone and look for a folder called GBWhatsApp, which has the backup you just created.
- Open ‘GBWhatsApp’ > ‘Databases’ folder. You will find all backup files you created for your chats in GBWhatsApp.
- Rename the most recent backup file to ‘msgstore.db’ and get a copy.
- Then find the WhatsApp folder, open the ‘Databases’ folder and paste the ‘msgstore.db’ file into it.
- Now set WhatsApp app as normal, and restore conversations. Done, that’s it.