In this post we will be discussing on how Of to transfer Whatsapp data to GBWhatsApp. If you are tired of using WhatsApp and want to try something exciting, what about GBWhatsApp? This app consists of WhatsApp features and is created by third-party developers. But what if you have no idea how to transfer WhatsApp data to GBWhatsApp? We’ve got you covered! This post will help you learn all about GBWhatsApp and how you can transfer data.
GBWhatsApp is a popular modded version of the WhatsApp messenger application. It adds lots of features including built-in dnd mode, custom font style, auto-reply, downloading status of others, hiding your online, endless themes, anti-revoked, and much more.
By using GBWhatsApp, users can use 2 WA accounts on the same phone. It offers all the benefits for its users. This app allows the user to take advantage of exclusive features not available anywhere else, such as chat themes, hidden read receipts, app locks, multi-user functionality, and more.
Features of GB WhatsApp
Have a look at the some of the common features of this GBWhatsapp apk, which you will get in it after you install this in your Android device.
- Ban proof, No Issue of Ban your Account.
- Supports calls, No Worries about calling feature.
- Hide your ( last seen ) status.
- Privacy mods like Hide Second read Tick etc.
- Supports Custom Themes, Apply the Theme of your choice, hundreds of themes available in inbuilt Theme Store.
- Theme Server ( to download/apply themes )
- Change ticks/bubbles Style.
- Counter statistics for groups.
- Media preview without loading, much advanced and better than real whatsapp (gbmods rocks)
- Show Online/last Seen in Main Screen.
- Send video to size upto 30 MB instead of 16 *MB.
- Send 90 images at once instead of 10.
- Change your status and add upto 250 characters instead of 139.
- Ability to generate group links.
- Ability to press links in states, If your friends posted any link in his status, you can open it with one click.
- The possibility of distinguishing between normal messages and Broadcast messages.
- Hide the name and the date when copy more than one message. So now you can copy bulk SMS without showing other people’s name.
- The possibility of copying other people’s status.
- Change the app icon and notifications from settings.
Part 1: What are the differences between WhatsApp and GBWhatsapp
WhatsApp is an official messaging app from Meta and can be downloaded on many paltforms, which is the first choice of many people. While GB WhatsApp, with the same and more features as WhatsApp, is a third-party application. And you can download online to download GBWhatsApp APK. You cannot use GBWhatsApp for business, but it can be your choice if you want custom options.
Part 2: How to Transfer WhatsApp Data to GBWhatsApp
Although they are two different applications, it is not as complicated as it seems about how to transfer data from WhatsApp to GBWhatsApp. Now let’s get started.
1. Backup WhatsApp data
Before transferring the data, you first have to backup WhatsApp data and for that you can follow the steps below.
- First, run your WhatsApp app. Tap the three dots on the right and go to Settings.
- Select Chats > Backup Chat. Then tap the Backup button. Within a few seconds, the application will finish the backup.
In case you are afraid of losing data after the transfer process, you can make another WhatsApp backup to other platforms in advance.
2. How to transfer WhatsApp data to GBWhatsApp
After that, you can quickly transfer WhatsApp data to GBWhatsApp with the following steps that will help you move your data quickly.
- First, download GBWhatsApp and uninstall WhatsApp (without wiping data).
- Open File Manager and find the WhatsApp folder where you saved your data.
- Rename whatsapp folder name to gbwhatsapp. Do the same with the all files in the WhatsApp media folder.
- Now run GBWhatsApp and register with your WhatsApp account. You can restore the backup by tapping on the “Restore” option.
That is all; you finally transferred WhatsApp data to GBWhatsApp.
So these are the simple steps on how to transfer WhatsApp data to GBWhatsApp. Be careful to follow the steps to avoid any error or loss of chat history. An