On this, Post we will be giving you steps on How to Unlock Lenovo K9 Note Bootloader. So before installing TWRP Recovery or any custom recovery on your Lenovo K9 Note device, your Lenovo K9 Note bootloader should be unlocked first. If you unlock the bootloader of your Lenovo K9 Note, you have voided the warranty from the company to you. By Unlocking the Bootloader of your device, you can install recovery, Flash Rooting file or custom ROM.
Lenovo K9 Note Spec
Lenovo K9 Note comes with a setup of rear triple camera with AI capabilities. Looking at the smartphone’s body it looks like the material of phone is made out of plastic.
The smartphone is pack with two different variants of RAM and Internal storage, 3 GB, 4 GB, 933 MHz RAM with 32 GB, 64 GB internal storage respectively.
The phone is pack with 6.0 inches display with a HD plus screen at a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels and 18:9 aspect ratio.
The device is fueled with 3760 Li-Polymer battery which is Non-removable. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset and ARM Cortex-A53, 2000 MHz, Cores: 4 processor.
What is Unlock Bootloader?
A Bootloader is a code which runs on every device when turning on. This code helps initializes some hardware and then loads ramdisk and the kernel, and gets the boot process going. So this process is known as Bootloader. The same concept applies to all the technical stuff such as Laptop, PC, Smartphones and any such device. Every Android OEM manufacturers lock the bootloader even though it is an Open Source. So if you want to try any CUSTOM ROM, it is impossible to load the CUSTOM ROM without the Unlock Bootloader. So Manufacturer made a policy of making the smartphone with Unlocked Bootloader will void the warranty. They want you to stick with the Stock ROM. Unlock Bootloader allows you to Root your android smartphone, Flash TWRP and Custom ROM in a simple easy method.
Before Unlocking your bootloader, I just want to warn you that By doing this, you will lose your warranty and sometimes brick your device. So Do read carefully before Unlocking your device.
Follow the guide below to Unlock Lenovo K9 Note Bootloader, please you are warm not to try this on other smartphones. This method to unlock Lenovo K9 Note bootloader is simple to follow. please do read the below steps below carefully.
How to Unlock Lenovo K9 Note Bootloader
Now you can unlock bootloader easily by following this simple guide on How to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo K9 Note. Official Bootloader Unlock for Lenovo K9 Note will also void the device warranty. So if you planning to unlock Lenovo K9 Note bootloader, then it’s always better to wait until your warranty gets over. In case if you have unlocked the bootloader, then you can always re-lock the bootloader on your device anytime.
What you need:
- This Update is only for Lenovo K9 Note users.
- You need Laptop or PC.
- Working USB Cable.
- Charge your phone to at least 70% battery.
- Techswizz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Download Mi Flash Unlock tool
- Download the adb and fastboot driver / adb folder
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Steps to Unlock Lenovo K9 Note Bootloader
- Go Here Enter Require Device Details Like IMEI, Serial Number & Email address.
- Now Click Submit application. Wait until You Will Receive unlock_bootloader.img File via Email
- On Phone Enable developer options. (Press Build Number 7 times)
- Enable USB Debugging and Oem unlock From Developers Options
- Download & Install adb fastboot Driver
- Download & Setup Platform tools From Here
- Now Move unlock_bootloader.img File in Adb folder
- Reboot your device into bootloader then Connect to PC via USB
- Go to ADb tools Folder and on top address bar type cmd and hit enter
- on Command Window type below code to unlock the bootloader
fastboot flash unlock unlock_bootloader.img
- Done. Your Phone Start itself With factory Reset.