On this, Post we will be giving you guidance on How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy M21 Bootloader. So before installing TWRP Recovery or any custom recovery on your Samsung Galaxy M21 device, your Samsung Galaxy M21 bootloader should be unlocked first. If you unlock the bootloader of your Samsung Galaxy M21, you have voided the warranty from the company to you. By Unlocking the Bootloader of your device, you can install recovery, Flash Rooting file or custom ROM.
What is Unlock Bootloader?
A Bootloader is a code that runs on every device when turning on. This code helps initializes some hardware and then loads ramdisk and the kernel, and gets the boot process going. So this process is known as Bootloader. The same concept applies to all the technical stuff such as Laptop, PC, Smartphones, and any such device. Every Android OEM manufacturers lock the bootloader even though it is an Open Source. So if you want to try any CUSTOM ROM, it is impossible to load the CUSTOM ROM without the Unlock Bootloader. So Manufacturer made a policy of making the smartphone with Unlocked Bootloader will void the warranty. They want you to stick with the Stock ROM. Unlock Bootloader allows you to Root your android smartphone, Flash TWRP, and Custom ROM in a simple easy method.
Before Unlocking your bootloader, I just want to warn you that By doing this, you will lose your warranty and sometimes brick your device. So Do read carefully before Unlocking your device.
Follow the guide below to Unlock Samsung Galaxy M21 Bootloader, please you are warm not to try this on other smartphones. This method to unlock Samsung Galaxy M21 bootloader is simple to follow. please do read the below steps below carefully.
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy M21 Bootloader
Now you can unlock bootloader easily by following this simple guide on How to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy M21. Official Bootloader Unlock for Samsung Galaxy M21 will also void the device warranty. So if you planning to unlock Samsung Galaxy M21 bootloader, then it’s always better to wait until your warranty gets over. In case if you have unlocked the bootloader, then you can always re-lock the bootloader on your device anytime.
What you need:
- This Update is only for Samsung Galaxy M21 users.
- You need Laptop or PC.
- Working USB Cable.
- Charge your phone to at least 70% battery.
- Techswizz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Download Mi Flash Unlock tool
- Download the adb and fastboot driver / adb folder
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Steps to Unlock Samsung Galaxy M21 Bootloader:
- On Phone Enable developer options. (Press Build Number 7 times)
- Enable usb Debugging and oem unlock From Developers Options
- Download & Install adb fastboot Driver on PC
- turn off Phone
- Hold vol- and vol+ and plug in power cable attached to PC then release vol- to enter unlock the screen.
- Follow the instructions to unlock Press vol + to select Yes to confirm.
- Press power key to unlock the bootloader. Reboot and reactivate developer options and enable USB debugging. Don’t enter too much data at this stage as you will lose it again later.