In this, Post we will be giving you guidance on How to Unlock TCL 305 Bootloader. So before installing TWRP Recovery or any custom recovery on your TCL 305 device, your TCL 305 bootloader should be unlocked first. If you unlock the bootloader of your TCL 305, you have voided the warranty from the company to you. By Unlocking the Bootloader of your device, you can install recovery, Flash Rooting file, or custom ROM.
What is Unlock Bootloader?
A Bootloader is a code that runs on every device when turning it on. This code helps some hardware and then loads ramdisk and the kernel, and gets the boot process going. So this process is known as Bootloader. The same concept applies to all the technical stuff such as laptops, PC, Smartphones, and any such device. Every Android OEM manufacturers lock the bootloader even though it is Open Source. So if you want to try any CUSTOM ROM, it is impossible to load the CUSTOM ROM without the Unlock Bootloader. So Manufacturer made a policy of making the smartphone with an Unlocked Bootloader will void the warranty. They want you to stick with the Stock ROM. Unlock Bootloader allows you to Root your android smartphone, Flash TWRP, and Custom ROM in a simple, easy method.
Before Unlocking your bootloader, I want to warn you that By doing this, you will lose your warranty and sometimes brick your device. So Do read carefully before Unlocking your device.
Follow the guide below to Unlock TCL 305 Bootloader, please you are warm not to try this on other smartphones. This method to unlock TCL 305 bootloader is simple to follow. Please do read the steps below carefully.
How to Unlock TCL 305 Bootloader
Now you can unlock the bootloader easily by following this simple guide on How to Unlock Bootloader on TCL 305. Official Bootloader Unlock for TCL 305 will also void the device warranty. So if you are planning to unlock TCL 305 bootloader, then it’s always better to wait until your warranty gets over. In case if you have unlocked the bootloader, then you can always re-lock the bootloader on your device anytime.
What you need:
- This Update is only for TCL 305 users.
- It would help if you had a Laptop or PC.
- Working USB Cable.
- Charge your phone to at least 70% battery.
- Techswizz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have the latest USB drivers installed.
- Unlock tool: Download
- Orange state disabler: Download
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Steps On How To Unlock TCL 305 Bootloader
- Install Mediatek usb COM driver on your computer
- Install unlock tool and requirement’s, Run command windows and send below code
git clone https://github.com/bkerler/mtkclient cd mtkclient pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- turn Phone off, Press volume up + down key & connect it to computer by using the usb cable
- Open device manager and check for usb device (if no device repeat the Process or try test point)
- make a dump of stock boot and vbmeta.img
python mtk r boot,vbmeta,vbmeta_system,vbmeta_vendor boot.img,vbmeta.img,vbmeta_system.img,vbmeta_vendor.img
- patch dump files using Magisk
- erase metadata and userdata (and md_udc if existing) for that send below code
python mtk e metadata,userdata,md_udc
- to unlock bootloader send below code
python mtk da seccfg unlock
- Relock bootloader
python mtk xflash seccfg lock
python mtk reset
- Now put Phone to bootloader
- Connect it to computer and send below code via CMD
fastboot flashing unlock
- on phone confirm unlock warning
- done, write orange state disabler via twrp, flash patched vbmeta.img via fastboot
Await Feedback from you