Samsung’s Galaxy S5 G900M variant has started receiving UBU1CPC3 Android 6.0.1Marshmallow official firmware.
The update itself is quite major. Once installed, the major changes will include a better design, Doze functionality, new TouchWiz apps and support for all Marshmallow core features. The fingerprint scanner has improved functionality as well.
Follow our guide below to download the update and install it yourself.
|Model name||GALAXY S5|
|Country||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Build date||Sat, 12 Mar 2016 16:17:25 +0000|
This site or the developers are not responsible if you damage or brick your device. Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
Backup important files stored on your device before proceeding with the steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have a backup of all your important files.
How to Flash The Official Marshmallow 6.0.1 UBU1CPC3 Firmware On Your Galaxy S5 G900M:
- Download Samsung Galaxy S5 Marshmallow 6.0.1 G900M UBU1CPC3 Stock Firmware .
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin v.3.10.6
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes.