YouTube keeps a history of every comment you’ve ever left on a video. Plus, you can view them all in one place. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to view all the comments you’ve ever left on YouTube.
How to View All Your YouTube Comments
From a computer
1) Go to YouTube and make sure you are logged in.
2) Click on the icon with three stripes in the upper left corner.
3) Click ” History “.
4) Click “Comments” on the right.
From a smartphone
Follow these steps on your iPhone or Android device to see all the YouTube comments you’ve ever made:
1) Open the YouTube app and click on your profile photo in the top right corner.
2) Click on personal data on YouTube .
3) Scroll down and select ” More “.
4) Tap on ” [number of] comments”.
What to do next with this?
By following the above steps, you will now see all the YouTube comments you have ever made. Scroll down the list to see them. If you think a comment is awkward, rude, or otherwise disliked, just click the X in the top right corner.
In addition, you can also click on the video thumbnail or video title. After that, open the comments section and you will see your comment at the top. Now you can remove it.