HTC Desire 12+ Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the HTC Desire 12+ Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your HTC Desire 12+ Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this HTC Desire 12+ Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official HTC Desire 12+ Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the HTC Desire 12+ Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
HTC Desire 12+ Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||HTC Desire 12+ Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Socs||Qualcomm Snapdragon 450|
HTC Desire 12+ Key Spec
|Release date||March 2018|
|Dimensions (mm)||158.20 x 76.60 x 8.40|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||2956|
|Colours||Cool Black, Warm Silver|
|Screen size (inches)||6.00|
|Processor make||Qualcomm Snapdragon 450|
|Expandable storage type||microSD|
|Expandable storage up to (GB)||2|
|Operating system||Android 8.0|
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need HTC Desire 12+ Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the HTC DESIRE 12+ Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The HTC Desire 12+ Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the HTC Desire 12+ stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the HTC Desire 12+ Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your HTC Desire 12+ is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Install the Latest Driver: HTC DESIRE 12+ USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
HOW TO FLASH HTC DESIRE 12+ GLOBAL FIRMWARE (STOCK RECOVERY)
- Download and copy the firmware above to the root of your phone storage. That is- /sdcard/
- Reboot phone to recovery mode. Press/hold volume up and power buttons simultaneously till the recovery screen shows up
- From the recovery screen, choose Apply update from sdcard
- Navigate to the root of your phone storage and select the firmware
- Confirm and begin the flashing process. Be patient while this completes and do not interrupt.
- Once flashing is done, reboot the device to the system now.
- Download and flash TWRP following instructions on this page
- Reboot the phone to recovery mode (TWRP) and sideload the ROM via PC. (Ask in comments if you need help with this)
- If you are faced with Error 7, unpack/unzip the ROM and extract update-script from rom\update\META-INF\com\google\android
- Edit the file using any text editor (Notepad, Notepad++, etc) and completely erase the first two lines so it then begins with so it begins with: ui_print(“Target: htc/brepdugl …
- Save the file and exit text editor.
- Repack the firmware and try sideloading via ADB-TWRP once again.
- That’s all
Credits: xdadev members: Alaioby79- for providing firmware link. Dylan9012 – for providing TWRP workaround.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
HTC Desire 12+ Stock Firmware Rom