Huawei ANE-LX1 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Huawei ANE-LX1 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Huawei ANE-LX1 smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Huawei ANE-LX1 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Huawei ANE-LX1 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Huawei ANE-LX1 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Huawei ANE-LX1 Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Huawei ANE-LX1 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||EMUI OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0 Oreo/QCOM SD 450|
|Drivers||Huawei Device Drivers|
Huawei ANE-LX1 Key Spec
|Android version||8.0.0; 180(C432); SDK26|
|CPU||8 cores; ; Max: 1709,0 MHz; Min: 480,0 MHz|
|Display||1520 x 720; DPI: 320; Evaluated Size: 5,3″|
|Touch screen||Multitouch 10 points|
|GPU||Mali-T830; ARM; OpenGL ES-CM 1.1 v1.r20p0-01rel0.9a7fca3f7dd712a473937294a8ae24b1; OpenGL ES 3.2 v1.r20p0-01rel0.9a7fca3f7dd712a473937294a8ae24b1|
|Flash||(see memory map tab)|
|Phone||GSM; Net: LTE|
|Front camera||Photo: 15.9 MP; Max: 4608×3456; Video: 2.1 MP; Max: 1920×1080; Focus: infinity auto macro continuous-video continuous-picture; Flash modes: off auto on torch|
|Back camera||Photo: 15.9 MP; Max size: 4608×3456; Video: 2.1 MP; Max: 1920×1080; Focus: fixed; No flash|
|Sensors||accelerometer-lsm6ds3 (ST); range: 0…78,453; resolution: 0,01 (0,012%); power: 0,23mA;|
|mag-akm09918 (akm); range: 0…2000; resolution: 0,063 (0,003%); power: 6,8mA;|
|light-ltr578 (liteon); range: 0…10000; resolution: 1 (0,01%); power: 0,75mA;|
|proximity-ltr578 (liteon); range: 0…5; resolution: 5 (100%); power: 0,75mA;|
|gyroscope (STMicroelectronics); range: 0…34,907; resolution: 0 (0%); power: 6,1mA;|
|gravity (huawei); range: 0…9,807; resolution: 0,153 (1,563%); power: 0,2mA;|
|linear Acceleration (huawei); range: 0…78,453; resolution: 0,01 (0,012%); power: 0,2mA;|
|rotation Vector (huawei); range: 0…1; resolution: 0 (0%); power: 6,1mA;|
|Supported languages||195; Afrikaans; Aghem; Akan; Amharic; Arabic; Assamese; Asu; Asturian; Azerbaijani; Basaa; Belarusian; Bemba; Bena; Bulgarian; Bambara; Bengali; Tibetan; Breton; Bodo; Bosnian; Catalan; Chechen; Chiga; Cherokee; Central Kurdish; Czech; Welsh; Danish; Taita; German; Zarma; Lower Sorbian; Duala; Jola-Fonyi; Dzongkha; Embu; Ewe; Greek; English; Esperanto; Spanish; Estonian; Basque; Ewondo; Persian; Fulah; Finnish; Filipino; Faroese; French; Friulian; Western Frisian; Irish; Scottish Gaelic; Galician; Swiss German; Gujarati; Gusii; Manx; Hausa; Hawaiian; Hebrew; Hindi; Croatian; Upper Sorbian; Hungarian; Armenian; Indonesian; Igbo; Sichuan Yi; Icelandic; Italian; Japanese; Ngomba; Machame; Javanese; Georgian; Kabyle; Kamba; Makonde; Kabuverdianu; Koyra Chiini; Kikuyu; Kazakh; Kako; Kalaallisut; Kalenjin; Khmer; Kannada; Korean; Konkani; Kashmiri; Shambala; Bafia; Colognian; Cornish; Kyrgyz; Langi; Luxembourgish; Ganda; Lakota; Lingala; Lao; Northern Luri; Lithuanian; Luba-Katanga; Luo; Luyia; Latvian; Maithili; Masai; Meru; Morisyen; Malagasy; Makhuwa-Meetto; Metaʼ; Maori; Macedonian; Malayalam; Mongolian; Marathi; Malay; Maltese; Mundang; Burmese; Mazanderani; Nama; Norwegian; North Ndebele; Low German; Nepali; Dutch; Kwasio; Norwegian; Ngiemboon; Nuer; Nyankole; Oromo; Odia; Ossetic; Punjabi; Polish; Pashto; Portuguese; Quechua; Romansh; Rundi; Romanian; Rombo; Russian; Kinyarwanda; Rwa; Sakha; Samburu; Sangu; Northern Sami; Sena; Koyraboro Senni; Sango; Tachelhit; Sinhala; Slovak; Slovenian; Inari Sami; Shona; Somali; Albanian; Serbian; Swedish; Swahili; Tamil; Telugu; Teso; Thai; Tigrinya; Tongan; Turkish; Tasawaq; Central Atlas Tamazight; Uyghur; Ukrainian; Urdu; Uzbek; Vai; Vietnamese; Vunjo; Walser; Soga; Yangben; Yiddish; Yoruba; Cantonese; Standard Moroccan Tamazight; Chinese; Zulu|
|Battery||Technology: Li-poly; Voltage: 3776|
|Owner’s comment:||Huawei P20 Lite 22.214.171.124(C480)|
|SD Version:||1.1 7|
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need Huawei ANE-LX1 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Huawei ANE-LX1 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Huawei ANE-LX1 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Huawei ANE-LX1 stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Huawei ANE-LX1 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Huawei MRD-LX1Fis at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Huawei Flash tools: Download
- Huawei Multi Downloader: Download
- Miracle Free: Download
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: HUAWEI MRD-LX1F USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
There are many steps to flash this firmware for Huawei Honor Play COR-L29, you have to follow any of these two steps below.
if you want to flash Huawei ANE-LX1 Stock Firmware. Follow this step below
First Choice to flash Firmware
How to Flash Huawei ANE-LX1 Firmware using Local Update
- Download the Huawei ANE-LX1 Firmware
- Make use of a PC, If you are unable to access your phone
- Create a folder in the root of your MicroSD Card.
- Name the folder you created. dload
- Extract the downloaded flash file if needed and you will see a file with .app extension ie update.app.
- If the downloaded firmware came as update.app, no need for extraction.
- Copy the update.app to the dload folder.
- Now on your device, Go to Settings >>> Updates
- Select Local Update.
- It will automatically bring out the copied update.app the firmware.
- Click on it to start the installation to your Huawei Honor Play COR-L29.
- Done, Reboot your device and enjoy.
Second Choice to flash Huawei firmware
How to Flash Huawei ANE-LX1 Firmware using recovery
- Download the Huawei ANE-LX1 Flash File
- If you are unable to access your device, then make use of a PC.
- Create a folder in the root of your SD Card.
- Name the folder.
- Extract the downloaded firmware if needed and you will see a file with .app extension ie update.app.
- If the downloaded firmware came as update.app, no need for extraction.
- Copy the update.app to the created dload folder.
- Power down your device.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Volume Down and Power button at the same time.
- The update process will start automatically.
- Wait for it to finish and reboot your phone.
How to Install Stock Firmware on Huawei ANE-LX1:
- Download and Install Huawei Driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract Firmware & tool
- Run Huawei Multi Downloader and locate the Firmware
- Connect Phone to PC by pressing Volume up & Down button
- Now Click Start/Download
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Huawei ANE-LX1 Stock Firmware Rom
ANE-LX1 ANE-BD 126.96.36.199
Download Full stock Rom