The wait is over Huawei Honor 4C (CHM-U01) is now officially receiving the final C675B510 Android 6.0 Marshmallow update in India. This update is based on Huawei’s latest Emotion UI 4.0 interface. Great and cool features and improvement input in this final update
This update can be installed over the following Indian firmware builds:
Follow our guide below to download the update and install it yourself.
How to Update Huawei Honor 4C (CHM-U01) to Marshmallow 6.0 Firmware B510 [Asia Pacific]
- Download Huawei Honor 4C (CHM-U01) Marshmallow 6.0 Firmware and extract the dload folder from it.
- Copy that dload folder to your Honor’s external microSD card. Make sure it has enough space and is formatted in FAT32.
- Using the native Backup app or HiSuite, take a full backup of your apps, settings and important data.
- If you’re on Lollipop, go to Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update > Full package: UPDATE.APP, and kickstart the upgrade process.
- In case you’re on Marshmallow, dial“*#*#2846579#*#*”, select Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade and confirm the installation.